Drink it in thirsty fans!

Mr. WEO

Don't take a shot off the ass luge and you should be fine.

Yeah but if this stuff continues the culprit of alcohol will be blamed. Major crackdowns (pun intended) will start to happen. Killing the fun for all the responsible drinkers. I wouldn't be shocked at all if the patrolling of private lots happens eventually. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but if this stuff continues the culprit of alcohol will be blamed. Major crackdowns (pun intended) will start to happen. Killing the fun for all the responsible drinkers. I wouldn't be shocked at all if the patrolling of private lots happens eventually.

Blamed for...?

Blamed for...?

Well I mean it is the culprit, and when people post themselves doing stupid stuff it gives the team and community a bad name. Therefore the logical solution to the problem is to do something about alcohol consumption. Mark my words that at some point in the future laws will be passed along the lines of requiring a liquor license if you are going to charge for parking and allow paying patrons to drink on your property. All

I mean is that it's a classic case of people like these idiots eventually ruining it for everyone.

Exactly what I feared. Morons take it too far which eventually leads to the fun being taken out of it for everyone.

This is a joke compared to the guy getting beat down when it was jets vs Pats or whatever game it was. People having fun is one thing, regardless of how it looks, vs people getting hurt. Edited by The Wiz

This is a joke compared to the guy getting beat down when it was jets vs Pats or whatever game it was. People having fun is one thing, regardless of how it looks, vs people getting hurt.

Yeah but we live in a culture where public lewdness is basically frowned upon more than violence. Lewd behavior always gets more attention than someone getting beat up.

This is a joke compared to the guy getting beat down when it was jets vs Pats or whatever game it was. People having fun is one thing, regardless of how it looks, vs people getting hurt.

this is the best post in forever...sums up my feelings perfectly!

Well I mean it is the culprit, and when people post themselves doing stupid stuff it gives the team and community a bad name. Therefore the logical solution to the problem is to do something about alcohol consumption. Mark my words that at some point in the future laws will be passed along the lines of requiring a liquor license if you are going to charge for parking and allow paying patrons to drink on your property. All

I mean is that it's a classic case of people like these idiots eventually ruining it for everyone.

Again, the culprit of...? Did I miss the part of the video where they assaulted somebody or stole something, or the part where this incident drifted onto county property?

@wgrzMichael

Strongly worded statement from @buffalobills regarding viral video of a lewd act by people tailgating before yesterday's game @WGRZ

CvAbbpFWcAEflnz.jpg

clap.gif

Dumb Dumb Dumb But (Yep I had to do it) How can the Bills say that this did not happen in one of there lots? And wondering what they have to say about the table slamming video with the drum corp playing in the back ground in a high security area last game.

Dumb Dumb Dumb But (Yep I had to do it) How can the Bills say that this did not happen in one of there lots? And wondering what they have to say about the table slamming video with the drum corp playing in the back ground in a high security area last game.

They aren't going to say anything about that video, because they couldn't use that as a pretext to put the squeeze on you and all of your neighbors. Edited by sodbuster

@wgrzMichael

Strongly worded statement from @buffalobills regarding viral video of a lewd act by people tailgating before yesterday's game @WGRZ

CvAbbpFWcAEflnz.jpg

clap.gif

Yeah, but "as an organization" they don't seem to mind the blackout drunk teens throwing up in their seats before kickoff and then stumbling/falling down the stairs.

Clap clap clap....

Yeah but we live in a culture where public lewdness is basically frowned upon more than violence. Lewd behavior always gets more attention than someone getting beat up.

well I'm happy to say "oh well" if the worst thing to happen is someone doing shots out of another person's ass or sex in the parking lot or giving head for a jersey or throwing someone on a table. Let me know when our fans start beating other fans over a game and then I'll be concerned.

Yeah, but "as an organization" they don't seem to mind the blackout drunk teens throwing up in their seats before kickoff and then stumbling/falling down the stairs.

Clap clap clap....

Because they still paid for the ticket add likely more food and beer. Edited by The Wiz

Again, the culprit of...? Did I miss the part of the video where they assaulted somebody or stole something, or the part where this incident drifted onto county property?

The culprit of the video that embarrassed the organization, even though it happened in their lot.

well I'm happy to say "oh well" if the worst thing to happen is someone doing shots out of another person's ass or sex in the parking lot or giving head for a jersey or throwing someone on a table. Let me know when our fans start beating other fans over a game and then I'll be concerned.

Because they still paid for the ticket add likely more food and beer.

Yeah exactly the type of environment I want to walk through with my kids or grandparents. It's a football game, it's not supposed to be a seedy bar at 2 in the morning. I'm not saying violence is better but it takes two to fight. Some people don't want to see this crap in the parking lot at a game.

Because they still paid for the ticket add likely more food and beer.

Exactly....as long as the grotesquery happens IN the stadium...."as an organization", all good...

The culprit of the video that embarrassed the organization, even though it happened in their lot.

Yeah exactly the type of environment I want to walk through with my kids or grandparents. It's a football game, it's not supposed to be a seedy bar at 2 in the morning. I'm not saying violence is better but it takes two to fight. Some people don't want to see this crap in the parking lot at a game.

So essentially what you're saying is that the organization has the right to use the authority of the government to come down on fans doing embarrassing things, even if they aren't actually at the stadium?

At no point did i say it was ok. It's expected though. Yea, I get your point about kids and grandparents. I have both and would never want to be around that type of thing while walking through the lot with either of them but don't act like you have never seen or been part of something like this when you were in your teens (assuming you're not) and thought it was awesome.

Just because you're older doesn't mean that kids won't be kids. It's almost certain at this point.

So essentially what you're saying is that the organization has the right to use the authority of the government to come down on fans doing embarrassing things, even if they aren't actually at the stadium?

Well now you're just going straight to the politics about it. Need to keep that out of this one.