Drink it in thirsty fans!

Mr. WEO

I can just imagine other team forums posting a link to this topic and laughing that our fans are discussing whether this video is bad for our base, and whether it's bad at all.

Edited by dayman

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now you're just going straight to the politics about it. Need to keep that out of this one.

It's literally the core of this issue. Not sure how one can come to a conclusion without acknowledging exactly what the organization and county are doing here.

At no point did i say it was ok. It's expected though. Yea, I get your point about kids and grandparents. I have both and would never want to be around that type of thing while walking through the lot with either of them but don't act like you have never seen or been part of something like this when you were in your teens (assuming you're not) and thought it was awesome.

Just because you're older doesn't mean that kids won't be kids. It's almost certain at this point.

Well now you're just going straight to the politics about it. Need to keep that out of this one.

Fair enough. I just get kind of annoyed that Bills games have turned into "Animal House". Sure "kids will be kids" but there's a time and place. Places like frat houses,spring break,corn fields,parents homes etc. Tailgating is great for enjoying beer and food, but the other antics in public potentially in front of people of all ages seems to cross the line.

So essentially what you're saying is that the organization has the right to use the authority of the government to come down on fans doing embarrassing things, even if they aren't actually at the stadium?

I'm not saying the have the "right", but the way the world realistically operates they have the means and power to do so. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

I can just imagine other team forums posting a link to this topic and laughing that our fans are discussing whether this video is bad for our base, and whether it's bad at all.

It's obviously bad, but in the end it's none of my business. I park where I park because I don't want to see stuff like this, but if someone wants to host a girls gone wild tailgate in their private lot, more power to them.

For the record, I actually think the organization should be patrolling their own lots and the entry points of the stadium more strictly.

Edited by sodbuster

But if the Bills and he NFL are always trying to market to newer younger fans, wouldn't it make sense for them to try and start to crack down on this? In a loose term this could be a sexual act. The NFL and the Bills are going to try and protect the fans they want coming to their games, so to me it makes perfect sense for them to get involved. I'm not going to generalize and say everyone should be offended by it as different people have different views of things. Personally I don't want to see it, my wife doesn't and I know neither one of us wants our son to see it.

But if the Bills and he NFL are always trying to market to newer younger fans, wouldn't it make sense for them to try and start to crack down on this? In a loose term this could be a sexual act. The NFL and the Bills are going to try and protect the fans they want coming to their games, so to me it makes perfect sense for them to get involved. I'm not going to generalize and say everyone should be offended by it as different people have different views of things. Personally I don't want to see it, my wife doesn't and I know neither one of us wants our son to see it.

Great point, and I think incidents like these will only further encourage the NFL to pressure us into building a new stadium.

Fair enough. I just get kind of annoyed that Bills games have turned into "Animal House". Sure "kids will be kids" but there's a time and place. Places like frat houses,spring break,corn fields,parents homes etc. Tailgating is great for enjoying beer and food, but the other antics in public potentially in front of people of all ages seems to cross the line.

I honestly think it hasn't changed. Technology has and everything is now online. I can only imagine the type of stuff that happened during the super bowl years in the parking lot at Rich stadium.

Not for nothing but I'm sure the same thing can be found from other teams tailgates as well. Not drinking out of someones ass but stupid things that could be a bad image for the org.

A new downtown stadium changes everything. Private lots with plenty of room to tailgate would become a thing of the past. I thought it was common knowledge that we had the most raging tailgates in the league. This has been used as an argument against a new stadium by many posters.

Cars will still be parked in lots and drinks will therefore still flow through asscracks. As Hammer pointed out, why should he Bills assume this happened in a private lot?

A parking lot is a parking lot...

A new downtown stadium changes everything. Private lots with plenty of room to tailgate would become a thing of the past. I thought it was common knowledge that we had the most raging tailgates in the league. This has been used as an argument against a new stadium by many posters.

No it doesn't. Just because the lot is private doesn't make the people different. Something along the lines of "you can take the girl out of the trailer park but you cant take the trailer park out of the girl" comes to mind. How well can security act on things like this when you're talking maybe 1k police vs 70k fans?

Also moving the stadium downtown will increase drinking since there will be more alcohol available at bar after the game.

Edited by The Wiz

I'm not saying the have the "right", but the way the world realistically operates they have the means and power to do so.

Corn fields??! 😐

I honestly think it hasn't changed. Technology has and everything is now online. I can only imagine the type of stuff that happened during the super bowl years in the parking lot at Rich stadium.

Not for nothing but I'm sure the same thing can be found from other teams tailgates as well. Not drinking out of someones ass but stupid things that could be a bad image for the org.

Agreed. People go crazy about a lot of things nowadays and act like its a new phenomena. No, the new phenomena isnt the act itself but rather how we are now able to view it.