Drink it in thirsty fans!

Mr. WEO

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strippers don't go to Bills games unless they are on the clock?

Buy into my crazy conspiracy theory, or dont. Thats your business. Even before the game i thought i wouldnt put it past deadspin to do something like that. They needed a guarenteed follow up from last year. The second i saw that vid, it was the first thing i thought of.

Buy into my crazy conspiracy theory, or dont. Thats your business. Even before the game i thought i wouldnt put it past deadspin to do something like that. They needed a guarenteed follow up from last year. The second i saw that vid, it was the first thing i thought of.

This may be the greatest line posted here all year.

there's a follow up every other week, I don't think any outside assistance is needed.

http://deadspin.com/tag/billspin

Edited by Captain Caveman

Why are people getting worked up about this? Who cares? They were having fun and it wasn't hurting anyone. Get over it

I don't believe anyone has a problem with the "act" itself from a moral standpoint. I think what people are taking issue with is the idea (or suspicion) that incidents similar to these will cause increased policing of tailgating and other pre-game activities. As an example of possible ramifications, someone who has had a few too many drinks, but is completely harmless and peaceful, may be more apt to get a public intoxication ticket in the parking lot or on their way into the stadium.

Wasn't there an increase (or at least the threat of) in public intoxication tickets after that man drown in the creek after the Cowboys MNF game years back?

I don't believe anyone has a problem with the "act" itself from a moral standpoint. I think what people are taking issue with is the idea (or suspicion) that incidents similar to these will cause increased policing of tailgating and other pre-game activities. As an example of possible ramifications, someone who has had a few too many drinks, but is completely harmless and peaceful, may be more apt to get a public intoxication ticket in the parking lot or on their way into the stadium.

I can see them placing some of the "look at mees" in protective custody.