The AFC Playoff Picture

There are way too many scenarios left still. After messing around with the playoff machine I had one scenario where the Dolphins at 10-6 were in, the Bills at 9-7 were in, and both the Broncos and Chiefs at 9-7 were out.

to make myself feel good, I made one that Buffalo gets home field throughout at 11-5 and New England misses

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: After hearing Brady having knee issues, and Gronk's season being over, I made the same! People's reactions were "in your dreams" :thumbdown::lol:

Except for the Bills to make the playoffs they need the help of th Patriots. Pats play the Ravens, Broncos and Dolphins the rest of the way. We need them to win those games. A less than full strength Pats team hurts the Bills chances.

Except for the Bills to make the playoffs they need the help of th Patriots. Pats play the Ravens, Broncos and Dolphins the rest of the way. We need them to win those games. A less than full strength Pats team hurts the Bills chances.

Definitely. Mostly just a joke, and not reality, but if the Pats did drop a lot of their next 5 games, it does kind of open the door for the division and another in for the playoffs. They won't though.

Definitely. Mostly just a joke, and not reality, but if the Pats did drop a lot of their next 5 games, it does kind of open the door for the division and another in for the playoffs. They won't though.

No they won't. And although Gronk is out, I expect the Patriot machine to keep on rolling.

Agreed- I said somewhere above that a weakened Pats squad actually hurts the Bills now. We need their help. Sad thing is that if that Pats had lost some ganes during the suspension, with these injuries, there may have been a legit chance to unseat them.

Bummed myself out looking at some worst-case scenarios and it looks like there are ways we win out at still only finish 8th.

But of course we have a lot of important games left to play.

Interestingly, if you auto-select by offensive rank we finish 5th and if you go by defensive rank we finish 4th.

Edited by Big C

Baltimore over Miami - Baltimore is at home and have a good shot at winning

Giants over Steelers - This is a tough one. The Giants are an above-average team and have to play the Steelers at Heinz Field.

Atlanta over KC - Atlanta at home have been invincible.

GB over Houston - GB at home should start showing their mojo back

JAX over Denver - Denver has key injuries and JAX are playing for pride

TB over SD - This is a tough game...A surging TB and a equally putting it together Chargers. Could go either way

and of course the Bills can start killing some curse by winning in Oakland in 50 years!!!!! Go Bills!

Baltimore over Miami - Baltimore is at home and have a good shot at winning

Giants over Steelers - This is a tough one. The Giants are an above-average team and have to play the Steelers at Heinz Field.

Atlanta over KC - Atlanta at home have been invincible.

GB over Houston - GB at home should start showing their mojo back

JAX over Denver - Denver has key injuries and JAX are playing for pride

TB over SD - This is a tough game...A surging TB and a equally putting it together Chargers. Could go either way

and of course the Bills can start killing some curse by winning in Oakland in 50 years!!!!! Go Bills!

It's actually better if Miami beats the Ravens. We need to be ahead of them thanks to their advantage head-to-head over us. Of course we have to handle Miami later. Pray for a Christmas Eve blizzard.

It's actually better if Miami beats the Ravens. We need to be ahead of them thanks to their advantage head-to-head over us. Of course we have to handle Miami later. Pray for a Christmas Eve blizzard.

No we want ravens to win the north thanks to TT for shitting the bed week 1