The AFC Playoff Picture

For diehards!

@thadbrown7

#Bills not dead for playoffs. Win last 4, almost certainly 2nd in division. If #BroncosNFL_Season_2016_DEN.png lose v NE (Wk15) & v OAK (Wk 17) Bills are 2nd WC.

It can happen. I wouldn't bet a dollar on it, but if the Bills can win out they have a pretty decent chance to get in. The Bronco's last 4 games are brutal. With nothing at QB, they can lose two and probably will be an underdog in at least two of their last four games, maybe 3.

@Tennessee

New England

@KC

Oakland

Edited by dubs

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys still crunching the numbers in here?

Done.

Bills win out.

Dolphins lose to Cardinals today (even if Dolphins win it doesn't effect the Bills too much)

Patriots beat Ravens tomorrow.

Eagles (or Bengals) beat Ravens

Chiefs beat Titans

Patriots beat Broncos

Raiders beat Colts

Steelers beat Ravens

Patriots beat Dolphins

Texans beat Titans

Raiders beat Broncos

So simple!!

Edited by MDH

Done.

Bills win out.

Dolphins lose to Cardinals today (even if Dolphins win it doesn't effect the Bills too much)

Patriots beat Ravens tomorrow.

Eagles (or Bengals) beat Ravens

Chiefs beat Titans

Patriots beat Broncos

Raiders beat Colts

Steelers beat Ravens

Patriots beat Dolphins

Texans beat Titans

Raiders beat Broncos

So simple!!

I think the Dolphins have to lose out and finish 8-8. They have the common opponents tiebreaker according to ESPN. So if they beat the Jets on Saturday we are officially done?

I'm not sure how it worked out this way, but ... somehow our playoff chances dropped to 2% with the Ravens' loss (per 538)

If that actually happened that's a good reason to stop using their website for playoff percentages. The Bills absolutely needed the Pats to win last night to increase their minuscule playoff hopes to ever so slightly above minuscule.

Edited by MDH