TNF

CommonCents

I might be in the minority but I like the color rush uni's most of the time.

Who do we want to lose for the Bills sake tonight?

Denver may be a wild card contender so maybe them? Not sure San Diego is going to be a contender this year.

SD color rush are great. TBH I think both teams should go with white pants.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I played Booker. Wow I'm almost fantasy irrelevant, I used to be good at this.

Don't feel bad I played Kenneth Dixon last week out of desperation! :lol:

Hmmm, maybe. I like the splash of color though, I think white pants might take away from it

Denver's O is looking awful

I might be in the minority but I like the color rush uni's most of the time.

Who do we want to lose for the Bills sake tonight?

Denver may be a wild card contender so maybe them? Not sure San Diego is going to be a contender this year.

I think TNF Denver's orange uniforms are even uglier than the Bills red ones. The Chargers are OK in blue because they have a throwback feel to them with the lightning bolt trim

Lot of you guys called San Diego tonight!

These are probably my favorite color rush uniforms, both teams.

he was turrrrrrrible. And faked an injury in the orange Bowl so he wouldn't have to cover Sammy Watkins. He's a complete tool. Good athlete but couldn't wait til he left.

You got me reminiscing to a young, healthy Sammy Watkins, so I had to look for some highlights. Real interesting to see how Clemson used him vs how he's been used on the Bills, although there are some familiar flashes. Sorry you gotta see him do it to the Buckeyes, but it's a pretty good 6 minutes. Big takeaway was how much contact he avoided when he could get to the sideline.

Sammy's been my guy since May 2014 but I've never watched those highlights and never will. What he did to Ryan Shazier in that game was emasculating. Had to turn the page immediately as a Buckeye fan and never speak of it. Talent/experience differential on Clemson WRs vs OSU secondary was significant.

Edited by YoloinOhio

The Powder Blue would look better.

Why not go for 2 there to make it a 10-pt game?

I think TNF Denver's orange uniforms are even uglier than the Bills red ones. The Chargers are OK in blue because they have a throwback feel to them with the lightning bolt trim

Agreed, both Denver Orange and Bills red are horrible. Love the Bills blue.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

Good call! I didn't think the Chargers stood a chance. I guess I am overestimating Denver's 4-0 start.

This works out better for us if the division beats itself up.

Kubiak is a great coach and is very good at the smoke and mirrors stuff to get production out of average talent. For me a lot of Denver's offense is average talent and I include the QB in that. People have tape on him now though and are starting to play him differently. I still think Denver will end the year around .500, maybe 1 game above that mark.

EDIT: and San Diego was a decent 1-4 team undermined by some killer mistakes and bad coaching.

Edited by GunnerBill

Good call! I didn't think the Chargers stood a chance. I guess I am overestimating Denver's 4-0 start.

This works out better for us if the division beats itself up.

Siemien is just not good enough. That, and the Chargers kept losing in the most catastrophic ways so they were bound to pull one out.

Have to say these color rush unis are horrendous and hope they go away soon.

I thought that San Diego's looked great. Denver's were meh, but the two of them combined were a good color scheme.

I've hated pretty much all the other ones, especially Bills vs Jets. Christmas in Hell.

Live look at broncos offense

There are no powerhouses in the AFC this year. The Pats* are obvious favorites right now, but even they don't seem as intimidating as they have before.

Scary thing is I think Atlanta showed everyone how to attack the Denver D. I see some ugly losses for them if they don't fix that Oline of theirs, it doesn't matter who is QB if he is running for his life almost immediately he will not be successful.

Hmm so imagine the RAIDERS winning the division!!