Report: Sammy could return this season!

YoloinOhio

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In what sense?

It's pretty plain to see man.

The only difference between you and Sammy is that he was instigated by douchebags to say what he said and he directed it at them.

You on the other hand might as well be saying "losers, most of you just wish to be in my position of moral superiority, so continue on with your crappy morals, and hopefully yall will stop procreating so that we can all be better off"

As opposed to "losers, most of you wish to be in this position, so continue working y'all little jobs for the rest of y'all lives since everyone has a response here, go on have a blessed day"

Okay, so anyways...does this mean Sammy is available (if ready) to play starting December?

When is the I.R. return begin basically.

That's what I am wondering. Whats the earliest return date?

Edited by What a Tuel

Okay, so anyways...does this mean Sammy is available (if ready) to play starting December?

When is the I.R. return begin basically.

have not seen anything official on time frame but the rule is that he has to be on IR a minimum of 8 weeks. So if they want to they can bring him back after the Bengals game and he could practice that week and then play vs Jags 11/27. He was placed on IR on 9/30, so that would be 8 weeks including the Week 4 game at Pats from 10/2 . That's how it looks to me anyway. Edited by YoloinOhio

I need to clarify the remarks in the first place because you lack reading comprehension.

I know this because you still don't understand as evidenced by your above post.

Don't blame your issues with your inability to articulate ideas with clarity on others' reading comprehension. It's almost as cowardly as wishing little children weren't born.

I won't be holding my breath.

My least favorite Bill. I don't like him as a person.

I can't wait until he's gone regardless of talent level.

I think I'm one of the few people on this site that don't put players on a pedestal. They're just athletes. Not Role Models, not something I would want my children to Aspire to be, just athletes. That being said give me the talent. I'll take the Ray Lewis after he stabbed someone, I don't care. Entertainment. We don't judge politicians by the same standards that we judge athletes on. It's asinine. Sammy needs to get back in a hurry.

I think I'm one of the few people on this site that don't put players on a pedestal. They're just athletes. Not Role Models, not something I would want my children to Aspire to be, just athletes. That being said give me the talent. I'll take the Ray Lewis after he stabbed someone, I don't care. Entertainment. We don't judge politicians by the same standards that we judge athletes on. It's asinine. Sammy needs to get back in a hurry.

Except for Warren Sapp and Rodney Harrison they are doo doo heads.

If he can play, he should play, and they shouldn't be concerned with having him "heal up for next season".

I have the feeling that Watkins' whole career is going to be "6-weeks on, 6-weeks off", or thereabouts. He's rarely if ever going to be 100%, but instead forever wavering between "85% (playing) and 50% (not playing)".

Edited by HoF Watkins

I guess this makes me a "downer", but if he's having complications I wish they'd shut him down and let him heal up for good. I'm afraid if he comes back, he'll wind up needing another "immobilization/heal" for 8-12 weeks in Jan then having another surgery next March or April.

Anyone know who stepped on his foot in practice and if he wouldn't have been put on IR if that didn't happen? Seems like that incident played a factor in him being on IR.

Rex said that player was released and the only player released around that time was Chris Martin.

I'm blaming your apparent willful ignorance of the English language at this point.

Of course you are. It's almost as easy as blaming children for being born. Still chickenschit, though.

Although I love the irony coming from someone that struggles so much to use the language with coherence.

Of course you are. It's almost as easy as blaming children for being born. Still chickenschit, though.

Although I love the irony coming from someone that struggles so much to use the language with coherence.

You think that because you apparently aren't that bright, and can't discern the difference between someone saying that they wish someone hadn't procreated, and attacking their children.

It's not even a fine line. It shouldn't be hard. But for you, it apparently is.

have not seen anything official on time frame but the rule is that he has to be on IR a minimum of 8 weeks. So if they want to they can bring him back after the Bengals game and he could practice that week and then play vs Jags 11/27. He was placed on IR on 9/30, so that would be 8 weeks including the Week 4 game at Pats from 10/2 . That's how it looks to me anyway.

Does the bye week count?

Ok hear me out.....

This is season could be shaping up to be the same as Seattle's when they pounded Denver in the Super Bowl. See comparisons below:

Fantastic Defense: Check

Solid running game (See Lynch): Check

Mobile QB who is a play maker (Wilson): Check

No name WRs who just produce (Lockett/Baldwin etc): Check

Plus/Minus on turnover at over +10: Check...TBD

Sammy returns for Super Bowl to score 2 TDs (Percy Harvin after leg injury): Check

This can't be denied...I am booking a hotel room in Minneapolis for February the 5th....I will be in Buffalo for a cousins wedding on the 4th any how.....Who's with me!!