Week 6: 49ers' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mikerodak

Bills DT Marcell Dareus (hamstring) is officially doubtful for Sunday's game against the 49ers.

https://t.co/fOxYN39T3e

Questionable players for Sunday’s game are as follows.

OT Cordy Glenn - ankle
CB Corey White - shoulder
DT Corbin Bryant - ankle
P Colton Schmidt - quad
OL Patrick Lewis - knee
LB Zach Brown - ankle
S Aaron Williams - ankle
TE Charles Clay - knee
OT Cyrus Kouandjio - ankle

@viccarucci

Tyrod Taylor isn't sweating the #Bills' lack of big plays through the air. NEW at BN Blitz: https://t.co/jPsuTOYVrX

The good news is that the O seems to be finding its footing a little more each game, IMO.

Hopefully the passing game will continue to develop (aided by the return of Sammy at some point :fingers crossed:) and will really be hitting its stride near the final quarter of the season...

@RQUINN619

Bills vs. 49ers: Carlos Hyde, Preston Brown and 3 matchups to watch then San Francisco has the ball

https://t.co/W2TRkdIifu

Behind enemy lines: 5 questions with Niners Wire before Week 6 Bills vs. 49ers matchup

https://t.co/z5P1oKSv3T

@billsequipment

Blue on Blue Sunday Go #Bills

CurXR0-W8AQFJ-u.jpg

coooooool, last time we wore this it was against the packers.....and we won.

Dareus is this year's Tub of Goo candidate.

Screwing your teammates by getting suspended is one thing, adding to it by not keeping yourself in peak condition while serving that suspension is quite another. I honestly don't think he loves the game enough and that is the biggest of red flags for me.

When we were all talking about how we need to get the deal done, I was one who brought up the idea that Dareus felt like he had a personality that would lend him to Haynesworth-ing it. I was shot down immediately. I still hope I'm wrong but these are troubling signs.

That has to be wrong... for the love of wings, that has to be wrong.

I think it would work if they just use the organ to play the first few notes repeatedly. "Ohhhhh Say... Ohhhhh Say Ohhhhh Say, Ohhhhh Say... Ohhhhh... Ohhhhh.. Ohhhhh Say Can You..." but just work it with the organ... LOL

Called the Bills and left my objection to any plan to play the SSB on 3rd down when the 49'ers have the ball. We need to show more class. The crowd is one thing, the Bills as an organization is completely another.

The Bills returned my call and confirmed that they WILL NOT PLAY SSB on third down. This is the kind of scurrilous crap that makes social media suck. The Bills will be playing the sounds and music as if it were any other game.

Nice A-cups and looking fully pregnant. In other news, somebody at blognessmonster.com says the Bills will be playing SSB on every third down. I hope that's wrong. Using the anthem just to bait an opposing player is more disrespectful than his protest.

Agreed. That would be totally classless.

The Bills returned my call and confirmed that they WILL NOT PLAY SSB on third down. This is the kind of scurrilous crap that makes social media suck. The Bills will be playing the sounds and music as if it were any other game.

Good job Dead Fred!

LB Brooks questionable for 49ers

The San Francisco 49ers have already lost LB NaVorro Bowman for the season to an Achilles injury. Their other talented linebacker Ahmad Brooks is a question mark this week.

Brooks is dealing with a groin injury and practiced only on a limited basis all week. There’s a good chance he plays. How long he goes is question.

They'd do well to do away with that crap, too. When you're sitting in the club seats under the overhanging upper deck, the sound has no place to go and it's an assault on the senses. I personally want to pull the jugular out of the neck of the person with his finger on the button for that phucking train horn.

They'd do well to do away with that crap, too. When you're sitting in the club seats under the overhanging upper deck, the sound has no place to go and it's an assault on the senses. I personally want to pull the jugular out of the neck of the person with his finger on the button for that phucking train horn.

Totally agree.

What they SHOULD do is hand out metal spoons to bang on the bleachers. That sound is unique to Buffalo and it will be at 100 with metal on metal.

I hate when the Bills are favorites. It seems like they are always too immature to deal with the success and keep it rolling. Especially, after the last time the 9ers came to town with Mike singletary as coach. That was a terrible loss. I hope I'm wrong. But being a true bills fan for only 12 years (I'm 25 years old), I won't believe the team is better until they've proven it.

The last time we played the 49ers was 2012, Harbaugh was coach, and they went to the Super Bowl that year. I don't think we were favored that game. Edit: Oh and we went to them so it was a cross country trip on top of it.

I like the blue on blue

I like it too! Maybe because it brings back good memories when we shut down Aaron Rodgers in 2014

Edited by What a Tuel

The last time we played the 49ers was 2012, Harbaugh was coach, and they went to the Super Bowl that year. I don't think we were favored that game. Edit: Oh and we went to them so it was a cross country trip on top of it.

I like it too! Maybe because it brings back good memories when we shut down Aaron Rodgers in 2014

We played the Niners in 2012 in San Francisco. It was a blowout and really hard to watch. But the last time the Niners were in Buffalo was 2008 under Singletary (he took over midseason). We lost 10-3. Also a bad game.

Remember when Daraus said he didn't feel wanted when he wanted big bucks? I think he might be laughing at us now. He should give every dime back for every game missed to the flood victims for not being in great shape apon his return after hurting the team for the first four weeks. Action speaks he says. Show us.