3-2 but Tyrod has had 4 bad games this season

Yeezus

Your racist. Not really cool in my book.

You are just upset that I made JoeSix the butch and you the B word. I call em like I see em.

Edit: And oh by the way, no football takes from you today. Just attacks. You mad bro.

How am I racist gay basher ?

Do you ever say anything that makes sense ?

I'm done with this. Grow up baby.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Bobby: Where are his weapons tho? His running game is really clicking these last 3 games and he has literally TWO receiving options. That's it.

PLUS, in the last 3 weeks we only trailed the Rams when they scored on the opening drive. We got a TD on our first drive so out of 180 minutes we have had the lead or tied for 175 minutes. Get used to ground and pound when we have leads.

Again top end QBs make thier players better around them.

Where were Carolinas Weapons?

Bradys WR have done what when they leave Brady.

We have a high school passing attack. We are so limited on offense and we leave ourselves with no room for error. If our defense has an awful game, which will happen, can we honestly win?

I love the way TT protects the ball and is so elusive. But what I want in a franchise guy is someone who is the reason we win games we aren't supposed to. Has TT ever done that?

Someone said he is a rich man's Alex Smith. He is a poor man's Alex Smith. Smith can get you to the playoffs, but you are completely limited. In a perfect world, TT can get us to the playoffs but I strugggle to see him as a franchise qb at this point.

Someone like a Drew Brees who can spread the field and get the ball to all of his weapons on offense. Also, a QB who can put the offense on his back and win games in the 4th quarter. That's something the Bills haven't had since Jan 1997. But keep thinking sub-par/mediocre QB's can get the Bills to the playoffs. News flash for you genius, if the Bills can't win the division, then there's only two playoff spots available and sometimes 10-6 is not good enough. Keep thinking scrubs at the QB position can win you 11 games...good luck with that pal!

Drew Brees is a great QB. But the fact is, in the Brady era, Brees and the Saints have a 1-3 W-L record against Brady and the Pats. Which, coincidentally, is N'Orleans W-L record at the moment.

'Scrubs' at the QB position (or QB regarded as scrubs at the time) have won 11 games before and and likely will again, and 3 10-6 teams went to playoffs as wildcards last year (1 missed).

Lets talk when it actually becomes a problem

It is a problem was last year cost us games. Sorry I would like to see improvement in an area he has had difficulty since college that is too much to ask as a Bills fan i just have to accept the win and the well he is the best QB we have had in forever

Again top end QBs make thier players better around them.

Where were Carolinas Weapons?

Bradys WR have done what when they leave Brady.

How did Rodgers do without Nelson. How did Ryan do when he lost Julio. How did Eli do the year he lost Cruz.

Answer: Not good.

Good retort!

Beyond stats, the most concerning thing is Tyrod's inaccuracy with short and medium length routes. He's off target more often than the average starting QB, certainly more often than elite QBs.

Based on his college completion %, it seems last year was the outliner. He's never been a very accurate qb.

We have a high school passing attack. We are so limited on offense and we leave ourselves with no room for error. If our defense has an awful game, which will happen, can we honestly win?

I love the way TT protects the ball and is so elusive. But what I want in a franchise guy is someone who is the reason we win games we aren't supposed to. Has TT ever done that?

Someone said he is a rich man's Alex Smith. He is a poor man's Alex Smith. Smith can get you to the playoffs, but you are completely limited. In a perfect world, TT can get us to the playoffs but I strugggle to see him as a franchise qb at this point.

I want someone who doesn't lose games. Don't turn it over, score TDs in the red zone, stay on the field on 3rd down. As the hoodie said 90% of the games in the NFL are lost not won. I would rather have someone beat us from time to time then to throw away games because of turnovers. Its not exciting but its efficient.

Not a chance.

Never close.

How did Rodgers do without Nelson. How did Ryan do when he lost Julio. How did Eli do the year he lost Cruz.

Rodgers Won games, Ryan Won games, Eli won games and made players filling in for thier top WR better

I want someone who doesn't lose games. Don't turn it over, score TDs in the red zone, stay on the field on 3rd down. As the hoodie said 90% of the games in the NFL are lost not won. I would rather have someone beat us from time to time then to throw away games because of turnovers. Its not exciting but its efficient.

What is effecient of a sub 60% sub 6.0 YPA and horrible 3rd down pickups?

Wait 3,800 yards and 31 TD's is not good? (Rodgers without Nelson)

So is this stat line in the same year is terrible then

3,000 yards 20 TD's.

Turn off the PC, go upstairs, kiss your mom, go outside and regroup.

Not a good day for you.

Edited by CountDorkula

Wait 3,800 yards and 31 TD's is not good? (Rodgers without Nelson)

So is this stat line in the same year is terrible then

3,000 yards 20 TD's.

Turn off the PC, go upstairs, kiss your mom, go outside and regroup.

Not a good day for you.

238 yds per game. Lowest in his career I believe (not 100%) and 46 sacks.

Check the others. My point is...we are running team and have NO receivers. We are playing with leads and attempting like 24 passes a game. Hard to throw 300.

Edited by r00tabaga

What is effecient of a sub 60% sub 6.0 YPA and horrible 3rd down pickups?

Those are "TT" numbers - but you have to help your QB out and catch passes. We had 3 or 4 drops that would've extended drives. All of those 3 stats are reflective of a receiver catching the pass. If people drop 3rd downs and we punt, we get less chances to pass and improve the %. YPA is a reflection of Comp% and total yards. We missed a deep ball that would boost that number.

Just like W-L isn't a QB stat, neither are any of those.

238 yds per game. Lowest in his career I believe (not 100%) and 46 sacks.

Check the others. My point is...we are running team and have NO receives. We are playing with leads and attempting like 24 passes a game. Hard to throw 300.

EJ Manuel threw for 297 with no Clay or Watkins last year. Obviously, he was really sloppy with the ball but let's not pretend like you can't be productive without Sammy.

A franchise qb should be able to produce without their stars.