Week 5 Predictions: Bills at Rams

YoloinOhio

This will probably be the Bills easiest game. The Rams are absolute garbage on both sides of the ball, I think the luck that gave them 3 wins will run out and we will see the real Rams team aka week 1.

35-9

Edited by Beef Jerky

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills 17 - Rams 7

Lynn explodes the Rams to the read option with Shady totaling160 yards from scrimmage. LorAx and Hughes tally a sack each. Dareus makes his debut plugging up the middle. Rams score on a blown coverage or mixed tackle, likely by a safety who will remain unnamed. Rex says "oh boy!" after a freakish Aaron Donald play

bills 34 rams 13

rams defense is getting last years creds, not this years actuals

I don't think Bills can score that many points against anyone. its not the method for Lynn anyways. TOP wins games. like last week.

Rams Defense is tough as hell. So are our Bills.

Low score. Bills win, a brawl in the trenches.

Should be great old school game only missing the real dirt on the uniforms and chunks of grass in the facemasks. Bills football !

This will probably be the Bills easiest game. The Rams are absolute garbage on both sides of the ball, I think the luck that gave them 3 wins will run out and we will see the real Rams team aka week 1.

35-9

Lol haven't you noticed all the unicorns and rainbows the Rams get for moving to LA?

I am a Rams fan but I am picking them to lose this game but the sad thing is they are only going to lose by a few points.