Calling it now, Jets 2015 = Bills 2016

Jobot

Not so fast.....10 wins seems like a lot for this crew. Expecially without their #1 receiver.....I don't think the O skill players other than McCoy are up to doing a 10-6 year. Taylor, perhaps....is the other one who could do....and, should 10-6 really happen, would validate TT as a true NFL QB, no matter how he does it.

This board is funny.

Bills lose 2 games = tank the season - this team is the worst Bills team ever

Bills win next 2 games = this is a playoff team - first two losses were a fluke

Love it. Keep it coming.

There is no doubt in my mind that the Bills are going to lay another egg at some point in the season (could be any game really) and the fanbase will shift their opinion back to being - Tyrod sucks - not good enough for NFL - Rex sucks and he is an embarrassment - his style of defense is outdated and won't work anymore and - this is once again the worst Bills team of all time - we should think about tanking again.

This board is funny.

Love it. Keep it coming.

There is no doubt in my mind that the Bills are going to lay another egg at some point in the season (could be any game really) and the fanbase will shift their opinion back to being - Tyrod sucks - not good enough for NFL - Rex sucks and he is an embarrassment - his style of defense is outdated and won't work anymore and - this is once again the worst Bills team of all time - we should think about tanking again.

We are an emotional bunch. It's more fun that way...

I'm not so sure that beating a 1-3 Arizona team and NE's 3rd string QB makes us a 10 win team all of a sudden. We have 3 very winnable games ahead of us then the tough part of our schedule begins. Still looks like an 8-8 season to me

Bills play the Jets week 17... Two losses to the Jets could end up knocking Buffalo out of the playoffs in a reversal of fortunes to last year.

Why the pessimistic bs already? Damn we just had a great game and we're already talking about how we're gonna lose to the Jets again? This whole topic is just sad

This board is funny.

Love it. Keep it coming.

You're treating the board like it's a single entity. Like it just can't make up it's mind when it's different people spouting different beliefs.

Why the pessimistic bs already? Damn we just had a great game and we're already talking about how we're gonna lose to the Jets again? This whole topic is just sad

Yeah, and we did something we haven't been able to do in recent history- stop Blount when he's the feature back...

I'm not so sure that beating a 1-3 Arizona team and NE's 3rd string QB makes us a 10 win team all of a sudden. We have 3 very winnable games ahead of us then the tough part of our schedule begins. Still looks like an 8-8 season to me

Screw that. You beat who is on schedule point blank. You think teams like KC gave two flying F's when they beat us with Jeff Tuel and made the playoffs.

Edited by Protocal69

Bills play the Jets week 17... Two losses to the Jets could end up knocking Buffalo out of the playoffs in a reversal of fortunes to last year.

Love it when Practice Squad members create a post to say that they're "calling it now" that the team will miss out on breaking the playoff streak in the most heinous way possible.

So glad to have your negative outlook here (sarcasm on)

Well, the Bills have already beaten two playoff teams so they've outdone what the Jets did last year.

Screw that. You beat who is on schedule point blank. You think teams like KC gave two flying F's when they beat us with Jeff Tuel and made the playoffs.

You are missing the point. The point is let's see how we do against Pitt, Seattle, Cinci, Pats with Brady before we start talking like we are now a good team. Looking at the schedule it still looks like an 8-8 season to me