Gilmore "O-lay" move on Blount

That play really pissed me off, one thing is to move to push a player out of bounds other is to completely move because you don't like contact. kitty move, worst of all when he does decide to tackle someone, he doesn't know how to and that leads to injuries.

I believe I remember that play, was that a play towards the end of the game and Blount seemed to come in with some sort of jumping kick of some sort? And wasn't he pretty much going out of bounds? I'm just trying to piece this together with from what I remember of the play.

Did you see Gilmore step out of Blount's way yesterday? Wow. Talk about blatant "me first" attitude. Time to make plans to move on from the 80m contract that guy will want.

Yep, he was a total wuss on that play. Didn't want to play football, just wants to cash his paychecks. We should move on from him imho.

I've been thinking this all year long, game after game I see him jumping out of the way, or not jumping in on tackles. At the Jets game I literally watched him stand there watching as one of his team mates was trying to bring the RB down. He's definitely trying to not get hurt. I don't know if he has the "me first" attitude, I can see his point. He has to stay healthy to get a new contract, but dang, at least make it look like you're trying..

Business decision? Sometimes by avoiding a crushing hit, you save your body. They pitched a shutout so it's hard to complain about anything the defense did or didn't do.Gilmore

Gilmore didn't have to take Blount head on, he could have gone for his legs instead of the pretend tackle he tried

Wow people really hate the Best CB on the team so much they come up with anything to get upset about.

Yeah, it's pretty pathetic and shows their agendas. He breaks his arm tackling like he did in the past, he's dumb.

Remember all those great Deion hits? CBs aren't supposed to be great tacklers. Gilmore ain't Deion but he is a major reason why we shut out the Pats.

I don't know if I've ever seen a really good Bills player who never says or does anything get so much BS hate in my life.