Week 5: Rams' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

I think the Bills can Easley win the game Sunday. I really think it's Douzable. Although their DC Greg Williams is a bit Shady with his dirty play calling. We just need to lay the Wood and throw a monkey wrench or Tyrod in the offensive game plan to keep them off balance.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Bills can Easley win the game Sunday. I really think it's Douzable. Although their DC Greg Williams is a bit Shady with his dirty play calling. We just need to lay the Wood and throw a monkey wrench or Tyrod in the offensive game plan to keep them off balance.

Good stuff! :thumbsup:

And wear disguises and go incognito because we are the real mccoy?

We just need to be a little O'Leary of the Rams' Bush league tactics.

I think they believe our pass game isn't Worthy of their time, so they'll Dareus to throw.

If we can get out of the Woods, then it should be a Goodwin for our morale.

Just follow the Manuel.

This theme is getting ridiculous; someone pass me a Miller.

I think they believe our pass game isn't Worthy of their time, so they'll Dareus to throw.

If we can get out of the Woods, then it should be a Goodwin for our morale.

Just follow the Manuel.

This theme is getting ridiculous; someone pass me a Miller.

Seriously? This Schmidt is ridiculous.

2016 NFL on CBS Announcers & Distribution: Week 5

BUF.pngLA.png

Distribution:

KCBS – Los Angeles, CA

KPSP – Palm Springs, CA

WBNG - Binghamton, NY

WIVB - Buffalo, NY

WWNY - Carthage, NY

WENY - Elmira, NY

WROC - Rochester, NY

WTVH - Syracuse, NY

CBS Broadcast Team

Play-by-Play: Kevin Harlan

Color Analyst: Rich Gannon

Albany area CBS switched the Boys vs. Bengals game to the Bills game thank Christ!! I live about 45 mins north of Albany and they always try to pull that s*** when it comes to Bills games. It's a lot cheaper to watch the game at home then in the bar. Cheers Boys!! LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

A few interesting stats on the Rams:

Offense

30th in points/game (Bills are 17th)

32nd in yards/game

32nd in yards/play

32nd in first downs/game

Defense

Rank 9th in the NFL in points/game allowed (Bills are 6th)

Rank 23rd in yards/game allowed

Here's where it gets very interesting...

Although they rank 10th in the league in yards/play allowed, they also rank dead last in first downs/game allowed. This is most likely due to the fact that they rank 26th in 3rd down conversion rate allowed (44%)

Both teams protect the football well, as Buffalo ranks 2nd in the NFL with a +10 TO differential, and the Rams are tied for 4th with a +4 differential.

A battle of punters? Let's hope Schmidt can step up. He hasn't really been that great so far.

The Rams are tough on D. Aaron Donald is a beast. No wonder Wood was so complimentary. He's in for a big challenge. On offense, Gurley is also a beast. We need to box him in and force Keenum into mistakes. The Rams WR are average. The Bills can not come out flat. I will be there going nuts for my Bills.

prediction:

Buffalo 20

Los Angeles 17

This is going to be an easy game for the Bills.

The Bills might force Goff in with how terrible Keenum "should" look. Rams play their division very well but are not ready for an AFC team. Especially if the Bills Defense gets any production from Dareus.

The Rams are the 3-1 team that will fall off the grid in the next quarter.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Albany area CBS switched the Boys vs. Bengals game to the Bills game thank Christ!! I live about 45 mins north of Albany and they always try to pull that s*** when it comes to Bills games. It's a lot cheaper to watch the game at home then in the bar. Cheers Boys!! LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

One of the few times the Bills play at 4pm and so do the Falcons. First world problems! Ha

This is going to be an easy game for the Bills.

The Bills might force Goff in with how terrible Keenum "should" look. Rams play their division very well but are not ready for an AFC team. Especially if the Bills Defense gets any production from Dareus.

The Rams are the 3-1 team that will fall off the grid in the next quarter.

And I am sure on a Rams fan board(they have to exist right?) they are saying the same thing about the Bills.

I am nervous about this game. The last time the Bills went on the road to face a front this good was last year's Philly game. Donald is a lot like Cox. The Bills need to maintain their focus as they travel out west, something I worry about with Rex at the helm... important statement game, let's see what happens.