Week 5: Rams' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the game today, had pretty good seats about 5 rows behind the center of the Bills' bench. I'll preface this by saying I'm a MD fan and was let down by his suspension, but that said today he was constantly giving his teammates support, talking with both sides of the ball, making a point to give love to all the guys between series. He never sat down, we was pacing and talking the whole time.

Hopefully it's a sign he's truly "all in" now. We're going to need him to be.

I was at the game today, had pretty good seats about 5 rows behind the center of the Bills' bench. I'll preface this by saying I'm a MD fan and was let down by his suspension, but that said today he was constantly giving his teammates support, talking with both sides of the ball, making a point to give love to all the guys between series. He never sat down, we was pacing and talking the whole time.

Glad u made it down Rhino! I was with you in spirit.

There were plays on D where I was thinking "Marcel could have really helped us there"

But hey....we won! Give Mr. Big Stuff the extra week to get ready

Glad u made it down Rhino! I was with you in spirit.

There were plays on D where I was thinking "Marcel could have really helped us there"

But hey....we won! Give Mr. Big Stuff the extra week to get ready

I didn't expect to be able to go as late as 10am this morning, but I'm glad I got to go.

We definitely could have used Marcel today (and the first 4 weeks). He did everything he could do to help from the bench though, I gotta give him that.

<_< great, that probably set his recovery back a couple weeks.