Week 5: Rams' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

Big number 99 showed up to TC with a full blown set of moobs, I linked the pictures of him in a previous thread. No surprise he isn't in shape to play football after another month on his own. Anyone that says the injury is expected is just making excuses, he has access to things normal under paid human beings don't. He could have been working out with the best of the best and made a statement upon his return, did anyone expect that from him though?

This is par for the course.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@billsupdates

Temperatures for today's game could be close to 90. Here are the 12 hottest games in #Bills history http://trib.al/WZbVtlv

Accuweather.com now says 82 degrees with 30 percent humidity at 4pm. WAY WAY better than those hot games in steamy Florida and Dallas.! Edited by SAMMY HANDWICH

These are athletes too, also traveling as a team.

Not looking like bums.

7f7f12b530a70dc2a4513296a7487086.jpg

It's personal preference. You don't have talk down to them.

The players are going to play a game today - not attend a conference; not sign a deal; not make a speech. I'd rather the players be comfortable wearing TEAM GEAR than in suits.

Comfort over fashion on a 5 hour plane flight every time!

Seriously man. Some people just have to criticize EVERYTHING. They look like "bums" wearing Bills gear? :wallbash:

Rams Aaron Donald doesn’t play as much as most
Rams DT Aaron Donald is a dominant player. He leads the league with 25 quarterback pressures in just four games. It’s an impressive number and Donald has shown he can completely wreck an offensive game plan by himself. What’s interesting is when it comes to getting the best play out of Donald the Rams believe that less is more.

Rams hedging their bets on DL?
The Los Angeles Rams have one of the best defensive lines in the league, but three of their four starters are questionable for today’s game with injuries. Head coach Jeff Fisher gave indication he was saving his injured players on the defensive line through the course of the practice week so they’d be ready for Sunday. They also made a roster move to protect against the possibility of not having one or two of them.

:lol:

Eball is the most negative poster on the site; loves to attack fellow posters.

Well, I do love to talk about the Bills and it's a shame to have to wade through all of this sort of nonsense.

Playing defensive tackle are the most brutal positions in the NFL. It's a mental and physical grind that takes a commitment from both. I'm far from a negative poster and I don't think Dareus will ever play at a pro bowl level again. There has to be a "why?" to play defensive tackle and I think he's lost that.

Playing defensive tackle are the most brutal positions in the NFL. It's a mental and physical grind that takes a commitment from both. I'm far from a negative poster and I don't think Dareus will ever play at a pro bowl level again. There has to be a "why?" to play defensive tackle and I think he's lost that.

What? You get all this from a drug suspension and a hamstring injury?

Updated weather for the LA Coliseum area of LA:

[Should be nice sunny day, temps in mid 80s for the whole game]

(Times local)

12:00 PM

SUN, OCT 9

Sunny

86° 86° 0% 20% WSW 2 mph 1:00 PM

SUN, OCT 9

Sunny

86° 86° 0% 21% WSW 4 mph 2:00 PM

SUN, OCT 9

Sunny

85° 85° 0% 25% WSW 7 mph 3:00 PM

SUN, OCT 9

Mostly Sunny

84° 84° 0% 26% WSW 6 mph 4:00 PM

SUN, OCT 9

Mostly Sunny

82° 82° 0% 30% WSW 6 mph 5:00 PM

SUN, OCT 9

Mostly Sunny

80° 80° 0% 30% WSW 6 mph 6:00 PM

Edited by Fadingpain

Rams size at WR presents similar challenge to Wk 2

The Bills secondary capably recovered from a terrible performance in Week 2 against the Jets and has performed admirably against the Cardinals and Patriots the past two weeks. Sunday however, they face a receiving corps with similar size on the outside. Are the Bills DBs ready to show they’ve learned from some of the things the Jets receivers used against them?

I'm guessing they decided to hold him back with the thinking that they can do well against Keenum and the Rams' offense without exposing Dareus to further injury.

That is correct

For the mouth breathers out there that feel the need to throw out a lashing uninformed opinion about the way sports work.....hamstrings are a COMMON occurance when someone is sidelined and then has to pick up his rate of physical body exertion several notches instead of incremently.......Marcel falls under this.

Now....its his fault no doubt.....but the bills have to look at this from a overall TEAM concept. They are playing in hot temps........hamstrings dont react well to that.....and we need Marcel for the rest of the season GOING FORWARD not JUST THIS GAME.

Chew on that for a second

Cute little comment at the end there--stick to whatever it is that you do during the day; guessing strangers' lifestyles is CLEARLY not your strength :lol:

Quick lesson in how contracts work: you get paid based on performance (past and future expectations). He made two pro bowls and got paid like the premium talent he is.

His suspension this season is a blemish. It's hardly the story of his career as you seem to want to label it.

You do realize you threw the first unprovoked punch probably not which is par for the course. Las year a Blemish. This year a trend and a problem and a major waste of money. Continue defending the indefeasible bruh cause this is the 21st century where there is no such thing as individual responsibility. It is always something else that is the blame.

That is correct

For the mouth breathers out there that feel the need to throw out a lashing uninformed opinion about the way sports work.....hamstrings are a COMMON occurance when someone is sidelined and then has to pick up his rate of physical body exertion several notches instead of incremently.......Marcel falls under this.

Now....its his fault no doubt.....but the bills have to look at this from a overall TEAM concept. They are playing in hot temps........hamstrings dont react well to that.....and we need Marcel for the rest of the season GOING FORWARD not JUST THIS GAME.

Chew on that for a second

I'm not arguing that he should play, far from it. You need to hold him out because we can't afford a tear which puts him out for the season. A year long suspension would be better because then we wouldn't have to waste even more money on him.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

I'm not arguing that he should play, far from it. You need to hold him out because we can't afford a tear which puts him out for the season. A year long suspension would be better because then we wouldn't have to waste even more money on him.

It's hot take Sunday with a late game today. :blink:

LOL......that is all I can say. You and your little job whatever it is

Started and sold 2 Internet companies. Want to go all in on net worth I'll have my lawyers draft the contracts. Let me know.. Ill be here all day. That is all I can say.

Edited by jms62