Week 5: Rams' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

People blindly defending the pillsbury dough boy. He was largely unproductive last year and his lard a$$ hasn't stepped foot on the field this year. He is one of the top 10 highest (and highest paid) players in the league. So stop saying people are crazy for ragging on the idiot. Right now that is a very bad contract.

:w00t::worthy:

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to you and your exploits....in what way does that make you a expert on hamstring injuries.

Not even close to an expert I am just frustrated with this guy whose actions reek of I don't really give a ****.

1st--is this English? If you're going to use the "mom's basement" diss, it might be prudent to use language that doesn't reek of someone that failed freshman English :lol:

2nd--show me where I defended anything other than his performance, which was clearly worthy of the contract he received.

Lol. English police. Last bastion of someone that has been destroyed in an Internet tete-atete... LMAO

Lol. English police. Last bastion of someone that has been destroyed in an Internet tete-atete... LMAO

Well, if it were the last bastion, wouldn't that have been the only point I made?

You don't seem to understand the irony of saying that someone lives in their mom's basement when you can't even write a cogent sentence :lol:

Also, I don't think that stuttering one's way through a half-baked "he sucks!!1!!" rant qualifies as "destroying" someone's argument, but hey, that's just me.

No worries though; from the get go I figured that there wouldn't be any reasoned discussion.

Edited by thebandit27

What? All you think there is to this is a drug suspension and hamstring injury?

It is quite a list by now.

But when he plays ball he is rather good.

Surely you got the joke. No offense intended. peace. GO BILLS!

Always, i am just breaking balls again.

Thanks Sambwhich !!

GO Bills!

I dont think anyone here is defending Marcels actions......he has really let this team down

I am taking exception to the hamstring injury.....because I know how they work.

If they push him on a hot CA day and he has a significant hammy.....we could potentially lose him for several games.

He has already hurt the team for 4 games.....I dont want him hurting them for another 4 games

I dont think anyone here is defending Marcels actions......he has really let this team down

I am taking exception to the hamstring injury.....because I know how they work.

If they push him on a hot CA day and he has a significant hammy.....we could potentially lose him for several games.

He has already hurt the team for 4 games.....I dont want him hurting them for another 4 games

Agreed, plus the guys we have already can eat the Rams OL alive.

I would take a 5th round pick for him right now. He got his case and could cash less. 90% chance he gets ten game suspension next year. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me!

Edited by davspo

The MD injury is definitely disappointing. But no one here knows whether he was in shape or not coming into this week.

But getting questioned about possibly being out of shapes is something MD has only brought upon himself. Multiple drug issues, and a past that had people questioning his conditioning previously doesn't help him out when he shows up 5 weeks into the season and immediately pulls a hammy.

The MD injury is definitely disappointing. But no one here knows whether he was in shape or not coming into this week.

But getting questioned about possibly being out of shapes is something MD has only brought upon himself. Multiple drug issues, and a past that had people questioning his conditioning previously doesn't help him out when he shows up 5 weeks into the season and immediately pulls a hammy.

This!

You sir, have stumbled uncontrollably into the truth.

@RamsNFL

Today's GameDay program and ticket #BUFvsLA

CuV87p_UsAA1Uvc.jpg

@mikerodak

Doesn't look like Marcell Dareus (hamstring) will be playing today. Sitting on bench.

CuWGiJkVUAAv4g6.jpg

@JoeBuscaglia

Dareus not doing much on the field. Just walking around the boundaries. #Bills

CuWFe4YVUAAFROp.jpg

@JoeBuscaglia

Marcell Dareus' current positioning pregame. Not looking promising to play #Bills

CuWG1yJUAAEx2RO.jpg
CuWG1yIVIAA1uDB.jpg