Week 5: Rams' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

MD is a disgrace. Compare his readiness to return from a four game suspension with Tom Brady's return. Does anyone think there was any chance Brady would tweak a hamstring in his first week of practice after returning or show up less than 100 percent ready?

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big number 99 showed up to TC with a full blown set of moobs, I linked the pictures of him in a previous thread. No surprise he isn't in shape to play football after another month on his own. Anyone that says the injury is expected is just making excuses, he has access to things normal under paid human beings don't. He could have been working out with the best of the best and made a statement upon his return, did anyone expect that from him though?

This is par for the course.

^^This^^

Also maybe just maybe the Bills coaches and training staff could have watched him closer during practice this week to guard against this very thing happening. Not too smart but definitely par for the course with this franchise.

MD is a disgrace. Compare his readiness to return from a four game suspension with Tom Brady's return. Does anyone think there was any chance Brady would tweak a hamstring in his first week of practice after returning or show up less than 100 percent ready?

I see your point. But 2 completely different positions (one is explosive in nature, the other wears a red jersey to practice).

Edited by KellyToTasker

I see your point. But 2 completely different positions (one is explosive in nature, the other wears a red jersey to practice).

My point was more to compare the overall level of preparedness. Brady came in at the hardest position in sports and did not miss a beat. MD was apparently enjoying an unpaid vacation.

^^This^^

Also maybe just maybe the Bills coaches and training staff could have watched him closer during practice this week to guard against this very thing happening. Not too smart but definitely par for the course with this franchise.

NFL players are finely tuned machines, stretching their bodies to the limits. Much like a world class 100 meter sprinter on the big stage....Sometimes, they blow a tire (hamstring). Only assumption can lead to blaming the franchise.

My point was more to compare the overall level of preparedness. Brady came in at the hardest position in sports and did not miss a beat. MD was apparently enjoying an unpaid vacation.

Brady is playing in the same system that he mastered years ago and his opponent is the Browns. What else would anyone expect?

Excellent post. Just another instance where the Bills come up short of the Cheats.

Yes I do. It's a worthless hot take.

So Marcel came back from suspension hitting on all cylinders? Did you see the photo of him? Did you know he pulled a hammy in one of his first practices? These things lead to a presumption that he was entirely unprepared to return to football and has continued to fail to conduct himself like a professional. Got any evidence to the contrary? Edited by mannc

So Marcel came back from suspension hitting on all cylinders? Did you see the photo of him? Did you know he pulled a hammy in one of his first practices? These things lead to a presumption that he was entirely unprepared to return to football and has continued to fail to conduct himself like a professional. Got any evidence to the contrary?

Key word in your entire post is presumption. I posted my feelings on this when the injury was 1st announced. Carry on.