Patriots Message board is fantastic right now.

The 49ers never played NE in a Super Bowl.

Keep trying. There are 28 more cities.

Chargers and San fran SB.

The comparison was between SD football and baseball between Boston FB and BBQ.

Keep up buddy.

You're like my wife.... will see the wrong point to make yourself.

Anyway.... been to Boston a lot. My brother is an engineer for the city. Boston is a baseball town. FENWAY is hollowed ground. The Sox will always have a loyal fans base.

The Pats* do not have the same history. Brady gone, fans gone. Can't wait.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were a couple of sideline plays that i kept waiting for the flag to come out on. They werent penalties but im so used to seeing those called against us, especially vs the pats

Me too - I commented a couple times that I was used to the refs just tossing a flag at Foxborough, because it was needed to assist the Pats.

Dan Fouts (who I am really starting to loathe) did fan the "bad refs" flame early in the game, especially. First he questioned the call on the TD that wasn't, then he said the block that Robert Woods gave on McCoys TD was illeagal, then he said it was legal, then he said it wasn't leagal again, then he said it was legal...he couldn't make up his mind... later in the game he questioned whether the Bills got away with some late hits, as players were heading out of bounds...stuff you see a dozen times every game, every Sunday...

Could not be more wrong.

At Super Bowls you see Red Soxs fans everywhere with their gear on.

You're referring to the pink hats. The reason you can't tell the difference is likely because you are one.

Actual Red Sox fans are some of the most knowledgeable in all of sports; both in terms of baseball history and sabermetrics, and they are genuinely a humble bunch of fans, having been die-hards long before 2004.

The pink hats are the merry band of idiots, front runners, and johnny-come-latelys who showed up on or shortly after October 20, 2004; matriculating over from Gillette Stadium, which they didn't actually know hosted an NFL team until 2001, and are woefully unaware that the Patriots had actually been to two prior Super Bowls or that the most prolific TE in their franchise's history is actually Ben Coates.

This aligns perfectly which the dipshits from the City whose mouths inexplicable spout out useless garbage like "JETAH!!!" and "27 RINGS BAWSTUN SUX!!!"

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Dan Fouts (who I am really starting to loathe) did fan the "bad refs" flame early in the game, especially. First he questioned the call on the TD that wasn't, then he said the block that Robert Woods gave on McCoys TD was illeagal, then he said it was legal, then he said it wasn't leagal again, then he said it was legal...he couldn't make up his mind... later in the game he questioned whether the Bills got away with some late hits, as players were heading out of bounds...stuff you see a dozen times every game, every Sunday...

Brisset definitely was pulling a big acting job on that one. He was barely pushed and went flying down to the turf. There was another one that was closer to being a late hit.

He was never hit in the head on that play. He slid under it and his head bounced hard off the turf.

On the replay, as you say, there is no contact to his head before it hits the turf.

My issue was this: He looked like he took a little nap right after hitting the turf, and wobbled to his feet. How was that not a concussion protocol play? Did the refs decide not to do it because they knew the Pats* didn't have another QB? (Which shouldn't be the refs' problem, btw.)

Chargers and San fran SB.

The comparison was between SD football and baseball between Boston FB and BBQ.

Keep up buddy.

You're like my wife.... will see the wrong point to make yourself.

Anyway.... been to Boston a lot. My brother is an engineer for the city. Boston is a baseball town. FENWAY is hollowed ground. The Sox will always have a loyal fans base.

The Pats* do not have the same history. Brady gone, fans gone. Can't wait.

First you thought the Chargers and Patriots played in a Super Bowl.

Stay out of the hot sun.

Dont Bills fans have enough to cry about?

Why are you still here? I mean, I guess that I understand coming around last week to discuss the upcoming game. The game's over, the Pats were shutout, move along. The Pats will be fine moving forward but go to the Browns board to discuss this week's game. Better yet, go discuss the Pats with people that care. There's even a link to that board in this very thread.

You're referring to the pink hats. The reason you can't tell the difference is likely because you are one.

Actual Red Sox fans are some of the most knowledgeable in all of sports; both in terms of baseball history and sabermetrics, and they are genuinely a humble bunch of fans, having been die-hards long before 2004.

The pink hats are the merry band of idiots, front runners, and johnny-come-latelys who showed up on or shortly after October 20, 2004; matriculating over from Gillette Stadium, which they didn't actually know hosted an NFL team until 2001, and are woefully unaware that the Patriots had actually been to two prior Super Bowls or that the most prolific TE in their franchise's history is actually Ben Coates.

This aligns perfectly which the dipshits from the City whose mouths inexplicable spout out useless garbage like "JETAH!!!" and "27 RINGS BAWSTUN SUX!!!"

Lol I just popped in for quick second (since I got an email someone PM me) and just want correct something. The Razor didn't exist in 2001 the Pats still played in the Crappy Sullivan Stadium (or Foxborough Stadium, it was called both)

And Coates WAS the most prolific, I do believe Gronk passed him last year or is very very close..

That said I will say we do have a lot of fair wether fans, and that buffalo has the second best fans in the NFL. (Sorry it takes real courage be a Browns fan .)

Lol I just popped in for quick second (since I got an email someone PM me) and just want correct something. The Razor didn't exist in 2001 the Pats still played in the Crappy Sullivan Stadium (or Foxborough Stadium, it was called both)

And Coates WAS the most prolific, I do believe Gronk passed him last year or is very very close..

That said I will say we do have a lot of fair wether fans, and that buffalo has the second best fans in the NFL. (Sorry it takes real courage be a Browns fan .)

Ben "Odia" Coates was awesome, and he didn't need an illegal pushoff move to make his catches.

Coates: 490 catches for NE

Gronk: 381 catches for NE

There was one group of Pats fans at the LA Backers bar. They were whining the whole second half and it was absolutely glorious. Still not 15 years worth of revenge, but it's a start. When Brady retires I'll be grinning from ear to ear.

Problem is Brady looks like he can play at a high level for at least 6 more years! By that time the Bills playoff drought will be well over 20 years!! :wallbash::bag:

Problem is Brady looks like he can play at a high level for at least 6 more years! By that time the Bills playoff drought will be well over 20 years!! :wallbash::bag:

He does? We haven't seen him yet this year and he got the snot knocked out of him pretty much the entire second half of last season and looked shaky down the stretch after a hot start. Favre in 2009 and Peyton manning in 2013 put up career years and looked like they could play at a high level indefinitely, and then were out of the league in 1-2 seasons. The fall will be dramatic, and it's closer than you think. At least I hope it is. I'm thinking he has 2, maybe 3 more good years at the most, including this one.