Patriots Message board is fantastic right now.

Doubtful

Many are Red Sox fans who filled Fenway when the team had not won a World Series until recently.

True Red Sox fans don't have much of an overlap with Patriots fans.

The Patriots fans base is comprised largely of pink hats and Yankee fans who are nothing more than Johnny come latelys and front runners.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True Red Sox fans don't have much of an overlap with Patriots fans.

The Patriots fans base is comprised largely of pink hats and Yankee fans who are nothing more than Johnny come latelys and front runners.

Funny. A good coach friend of mine, who is a HUGE Red Sox fan, said nearly this exact same thing to me this weekend. Not nearly as eloquently as you, of course. I had to cope with his heavy Baaaaahstun accent.

nice quote. gonna steal this K Dawg!

Good for him, such an unselfish player, deserves it

Anyone one else notice The Pats message board moderator? Shes kinda hott! Can we got some hot girls to moderate **** over here?

patriots_girl.jpg

She can look me up on Facebook. Carson Redick. Atlantic beach fl.

Edited by Erie Injury

nice quote. gonna steal this K Dawg!

Good for him, such an unselfish player, deserves it

Anyone one else notice The Pats message board moderator? Shes kinda hott! Can we got some hot girls to moderate **** over here?

patriots_girl.jpg

You sure that's not Tom Brady wearing a wig?

You sure that's not Tom Brady wearing a wig?

Lol. Maybe. Brady n gorapolo make a cute 💑

That's real !! Giselle is just to hide the truth.

Brady's in makeup and dresses with his dimple chin all shaved like Jimmy gs butt.

But were on to LA

Patriots/Boston have good fans.

Overall... especially with a younger generation of fans, there is a sense of expectation and there is a degree of indifference until the playoffs start. I have noticed it in my lifetime with the Yankees, Detroit Red Wings, and Atlanta Braves.

You need lean years mixed in there to punch the fan base in the gut and give them the thrill of the chase. Fans need that feeling of urgency. The Patriots have had this division wrapped up for so long, even older fans have turned into entitled monsters, along with all those who never witnessed a game at Sullivan Stadium. It has been a LONG time. The Bills' "run" was generously 7 years and it seemed like forever. The Patriots' run is more than double that.

I remember the Pats' first run, even the second and it was fun to watch the crowd there making noise and getting excited. Now its tiddly winks. They sit there, watch Brady score, and make some noise when the scoreboard instructs them to. The crowd shots resemble that of a Sabres game. A bunch of people there just to be seen or socialize.

On a real note.

I wanna say back in college in SUNY Canton. I made friends from buffalo, and took some trips to WNY for my first bills game. And I became a fan. Back in 2001.

It's good to see a bills win.

I'm sick of watching the all mighty Patriots.

And I'm still in love with my college sweetheart from East Kemore L Mcgranahan.

Looking for a reason to go back to the 716. Common playoffs. Just once... :P

As a Bills fan, I am both surprised and pleased that they game was called the way it was.

Only non call I didn't like was when Jacoby slid and he got hit hard in the head by the Bills defender. Outside of that a pretty well called game. (Obviously I can't see holding etc from a seat so I can't comment on that)

Only non call I didn't like was when Jacoby slid and he got hit hard in the head by the Bills defender. Outside of that a pretty well called game. (Obviously I can't see holding etc from a seat so I can't comment on that)

He didn't slide properly, he slide sideways, not in a way to give himself up. It was a legal hit and that was on him for not knowing how to slide. He is a runner just like any other in that situation without sliding feet first

You talking about when Lorax slid over the top of him and Blount confronted him? If so, Jacoby didn't slide feet first he went sideways and didn't give himself up which would have made it an easy call.

Edited by Commonsense

You talking about when Lorax slid over the top of him and Blount confronted him? If so, Jacoby didn't slide feet first he went sideways and didn't give himself up which would have made it an easy call.

I saw Blount confront him, and from the seats it looked like a slide and the replay they showed it def looked like a slide. Sad thing is if that's Brady, Rogers, insert top QB here the ground be littered w yellow hankies. That is def an issue the NFL has no consistent calling of penalties.

I saw Blount confront him, and from the seats it looked like a slide and the replay they showed it def looked like a slide. Sad thing is if that's Brady, Rogers, insert top QB here the ground be littered w yellow hankies. That is def an issue the NFL has no consistent calling of penalties.

Hmm not sure the contact was as hard as you think, he more or less went over the top of him. If Jacoby had slid feet first I bet they would have thrown a flag, he was indecisive and ended up going sideways.

yeah, thats the one. He just kind of dropped suddenly/sideways. IMO was the correct non-call

Hey of you go to games you know in the stands you don't see it like you do on the tv..

Hmm not sure the contact was as hard as you think, he more or less went over the top of him. If Jacoby had slid feet first I bet they would have thrown a flag, he was indecisive and ended up going sideways.

It looked like he had his bell rung from my seat. Like I said different when your at the game you don't see multi angles or slow motion. I am not arguing just saying how it liked live and in person.

He was never hit in the head on that play. He slid under it and his head bounced hard off the turf.