Bills and Pats Engage in a Pre-Game Scuffle; No Pats Fined

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let's be serious here, they won't do any jogging, it will be more of a brisk walk across the field.....

Tandem bike, obviously. Crashing into Josh McDaniels and taking out a team of water boys.

and take the fine. The hilarity would be so worth it.

I am amazed, and yet not these players got fined. and no one else did.

But i guess the Brisket paid in the end.

One of the rare games involving the Patriots, Karma was allowed to play to the whistle

I hope they are laughing it off.

Edited by 3rdand12

Can't imagine that the Cheatriots who precipitated the altercation get away with no fines at all.

are you sure you cannot imagine it ? I thinks its plausible they do not. Has this ever escalated to this point before and become "viral" ?

Might be new territory

While I agree that it is BS that the Pats fans get nothing for breaking the rules, it makes sense that the Bills players got something for pushing/shoving/whatever. That isn't an accepted method of resolving an issue. I am for it nonetheless though! :thumbsup:

I support this attitude, a i did on the day of the game :beer::thumbsup:

Considering Jacoby has a finger issue and Mitchell an elbow one they could been leaving early or late still no excuse to go out of your way to push him. It was a straight out a mind game move.. Everything after that was normal teammates protecting eachother. (I am also guessing the rest of the pats team was already off the field else been a full on mess same with the rest of the bills team.

the excuse that someone else does it is horrible. Hernandez shoots guys. Do other players? We all know Brady shoots his...edlemens mouth...something something. Does that mean all patriots do? Yes, because they're all... and not that anything is wrong with that.

Looking at the video it's obvious your SAfety walks over to him and pushes him for no reason. Then gets in a mouthing contest with Mitchell.. Game going be nasty, bet it fires up both teams.. But will one lose its discipline.. That be the key.

Well you aren't paying attention or your NE colored glasses are getting in the way.

CuKxshXWAAAoG9Z.jpg

You can clearly see Blanton pointing towards the sideline, presumably telling them to go around.

You can see the Bills coaches and the player running toward the sideline, because they were in the middle of the drill.

Either the NE players were trying to instigate or they are dumbasses. Either way, I'm glad the Bills players did what they did.

Edited by elroy16

Well you aren't paying attention or your NE colored glasses are getting in the way.

CuKxshXWAAAoG9Z.jpg

You can clearly see Blanton pointing towards the sideline, presumably telling them to go around.

You can see the Bills coaches and the player running toward the sideline, because they were in the middle of the drill.

Either the NE players were trying to instigate or they are dumbasses. Either way, I'm glad the Bills players did what they did.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

If the Pats players and coach do not get fined, I will be very upset.