Sammy Watkins to get opinion on foot, season likely over

pbanach

I have it on good authority that the injury occurred in the off-season.

The incident involved a dominatrix, a bull whip, and a bottle of gin. You connect the dots.

Regarding the bungled surgery: apparently Russ Brandon convinced Pegula that he could do the surgery himself in order to keep news of the real cause of injury in-house and hushed. That didn't go well.

Now Brandon is on the brink of launching a "dynamic and robust" brain and nerve tonic called Dr. Russ' Nervine.

Soon to be on shelves in the pharmacy sections of all WNY Tops and Wegmans stores.

Finally, somebody answers my questions!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE!

Woman on Facebook posted this:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155420920024782&set=gm.10154519703199223&type=3&permPage=1

Ran into him in the airport, said he was in a wheelchair, could hardly stand and put weight on his foot.

So why is she making him get up for a fan pic?

I would think if there was already a second surgery planned or that took place, there is no chance for radio silence. It would have been all over. At this point, I imagine they are trying to manage pain with the assumption that if it does not get better, they can still shut him down late in the season, undergo another survey and be back in time for TC next year

http://nysportsbiz.com/2016/10/02/bills-wr-sammy-watkins/

Not that we really expected any good news coming from this but it looks like Sammy will be flying to North Carolina this week to find out if he will need a second surgery or not. If he does, his 2016 campaign is over.

He flew to Carolina Sunday October 9th at 11am.

My brother was on his flight.

Hunter>Goodwin in run blocking

Hunter>Goodwin in catching

Hunter>Goodwin in redzone

Goodwin>Hunter in flat speed

Move Justin into starting role opposite Woods and then IF Sammy comes back you go with whoever did better between 10 & 17.

well, he needs to learn the playbook first -- otherwise, it wouldnt be shocking if he takes the full time role and goodwin goes to packages

Not to be a total spaz, but he's eligible to come back for the Raiders, I think.

Jeebus, if he can be healthy for that game, against that (thus far) fledgling D, and if we can pick up a win this week and next and get wins over the Bengals and Jags and be 7-4 that week...