Sammy Watkins to get opinion on foot, season likely over

pbanach

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, he needs to learn the playbook first -- otherwise, it wouldnt be shocking if he takes the full time role and goodwin goes to packages

6 catches in 21 targets. Goodwin is VERY replaceable. He just doesn't get open it seems. And he can't catch.

As for Sammy in a Wheelchair... Airports are big places. If i were on crutches or in a walking boot - and my income was tied to getting that foot in good shape. I'd tell the airport people to cart me around, or get me a wheelchair.

Edited by dneveu

I would think if there was already a second surgery planned or that took place, there is no chance for radio silence. It would have been all over. At this point, I imagine they are trying to manage pain with the assumption that if it does not get better, they can still shut him down late in the season, undergo another survey and be back in time for TC next year

You mean, "no chance" like we heard about the surgery immediately the first time? :oops:

He flew to Carolina Sunday October 9th at 11am.

My brother was on his flight.

Did he arrive for the flight in a wheelchair or on crutches?

I hope we win without him.........he seems like he doesn't care to be a bill and I'm okay with that anymore.......or with anyone else that wants to be that way.

Looks like Percy Harvin 2.

OK, I'll bite - what are you TALKING about?

Sammy doesn't play or show an effort to want to be a bill. He hasn't since last season.

You should take a couple months, think about what you've just said here, then get back to us.

Time to change the title of this thread. Please.