What's everyone doing for the game Sunday?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to listen to the game streaming. I have access to watch it.

I went to the Baltimore game.

I watched the Jets game.

I had to listen to the AZ game.

Ipso facto, my watching the games causes them to lose. So I will be spending my Sunday afternoon with John Murphy and the ear-drill that is Mark Kelso.

That's true dedication. Going above and beyond, Steve. I salute you.

Northstar Bills bar in San Francisco. Pats games are always extra crowded. I'm sure the Labatts will flow generously. If they win it will be a massive party.

Northstar? Never heard of it. :rolleyes:

Probably have an egg sandwich (with hot capocollo and extra sharp provolone) and a vodka smoothie for breakfast. Then take the 2 minute walk to the bar at the entrance of the condo. Then watch the Bill (with a few Bills fans and way too many obnoxious Pats* fans) take their twice yearly beating from the Cheats. Drink more bourbon (probably Knob Creek, at this bar) than I should drink, or can afford. Take a 10-15 minute stumble/crawl back to my condo.

Or maybe, this week, I'll walk 10 minutes to a bar that just got the NFL ticket and might be free of some of the obnoxious Pats* fans. But then the walk home could take 30 minutes and the crawl would destroy my knees.

All I know is that I told my wife that I get final approval on every kid that steps foot in my house tomorrow. Last year, one of my sons mistakenly invited an NE* fan to our house for the first NE* game. He sat there eating my food and smugly cheering his team. Kids only 16. Clearly a bandwagon fan. It irritated me to no end.

Only Bills fans. I'm not feeding the enemy!!!

Oh, and Buffalo chicken dip.

You didn't have any rat poison?

I'm kidding.

Or am I?

7am - Gym

9am - Shower

930am - Bacon, eggs and bloody mary for the Colts-Jags game.

12pm - Beer and Ryder Cup

1pm - Club sandwich, pizza logs, beer and watch the Bills make Jimmy G look average.

4pm - Finish watching recorded Ryder Cup and beer.

7pm - Water

9pm - Sleep

I get it, but don't forget: Some of us started our lives as Bills fans the same way. I was 12-13 and only really starting to pay attention to sports when the Bills started rattling off conference championships.

That kid doesn't know a world where the Pats were perennial losers for decades. I don't blame him. It's the 30-40+ somethings who legit only discovered there was a football team playing down there next to Rhode Island in 2002. Those are the dummies I can't stand. My favorite hobby is asking their favorite player on the Pats prior to 2000 not named Bledsoe. Might as well ask them to solve pi.

Anyway, sorry for the thread jack. Go Bills. The Pats downfall has to begin someday. Hopefully that day is tomorrow!!

Jimmy, believe that was sarcasm regarding the young man.

My 'home' is a room at the Extended Stay in Columbia, SC. I went to Twin Peaks last week (for the food!) but our game is being covered by the local station today, so I loaded up on eats, beer & Crown Royal yesterday.

Sadly, I anticipate complaints from the front desk about loud, abusive language..

Turn on TV at exactly 1:00 to avoid the pre-game vacuous hum of ex-players and assorted others.

Watch intently until the first terrible call by the officials.

Watch tentatively until the first terrible call by Wrex.

Turn off TV somewhere around nine minutes into the first quarter.

Renew my oath to never watch the Bills again.

Check the schedule for next week's game.

I'm going to be at the Meadowlands for Seattle-Jets. My son is a seahawks fan and his birthday is next week. So I'll be watching the scoreboard.

why do you come on here to shame the rest of us Dads whose kids have become Bills fans. We get it, we know we did bad...no need to rub our faces in it!

Today is going to be a good day. I can feel it

:thumbsup: ...... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Sure it is.

BTW, cool to see all the guys who still listen on the radio whilst doing stuff around the house. Brings back memories.

Edited by plenzmd1

Does anyone know of a way to stream or watch the game from Florida?

Twitter feed? Anything cool like that ?

it seems the nfl has shut down or do shutdown (scramble) most of the streams lately. Not that I would do that. In Florida unless you go too a backers bar. Any sports bar will do. It is easy to find the Bills game iin there. It will be on the smallet tv usually behind a pool table, and with the sound off.

You mean Firenze? As in the city in Toscana?

I'm jealous.

And yes, vino rosso is totally appropriate. Order up a good Sangiovese!

Si - Red Garter steakhouse here we come. Love this city...

Also, stopped into a mass this morning in Bologna and I would be lying if I claimed I didn't say a little prayer for the Bills! 🍷🍷