What's everyone doing for the game Sunday?

Northstar Bills bar in San Francisco. Pats games are always extra crowded. I'm sure the Labatts will flow generously. If they win it will be a massive party.

Lol. I was at the Northstar for the MNF game against Cleveland in 08. Great time. Owner was grilling dogs on the sidewalk and the Blue was cold. Awesome night...until the end. Had fun roaming North Beach after.

Sunday will be couch day/night. Spent all week working on projects to get the place set for winter. She's happy. Slow cooked pot roast is on the menu. Neighbor said he'd stop by with some German sausage too.

Win or lose... I'm a lucky guy.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to listen to the game streaming. I have access to watch it.

I went to the Baltimore game.

I watched the Jets game.

I had to listen to the AZ game.

Ipso facto, my watching the games causes them to lose. So I will be spending my Sunday afternoon with John Murphy and the ear-drill that is Mark Kelso.

thank you. we appreciate your team effort.

I am doing the usual. getting my chores done early and then shunning the Family for The Game. then a nap.

It's an understanding.

Of course there will be food and beers to some extent.

Saturday is now Family Time Slots

Lol. I was at the Northstar for the MNF game against Cleveland in 08. Great time. Owner was grilling dogs on the sidewalk and the Blue was cold. Awesome night...until the end. Had fun roaming North Beach after.

Sunday will be couch day/night. Spent all week working on projects to get the place set for winter. She's happy. Slow cooked pot roast is on the menu. Neighbor said he'd stop by with some German sausage too.

Win or lose... I'm a lucky guy.

and this is how life is.

Well done indeed Gomper

Closed on a new place for my son in Nashville today. Movers and TV guys come tomorrow. If we have TV here I'll stay and break in the new place with my first born. If it gets fouled up and we have to travel to some joint where I don't get sound, I'll lovingly ditch him to go home and catch the game from the comfort of my home with my younger son. Either way - I WIN! (Even if the Bills.....you know....)

Not watching! Time to cut the cord. Is wasting 3.5 hours on an outcome you know before kickoff good for your sanity? Nope. After dedicating way to many Sundays to this team, it's time to do what Bill Burr did with religion... Just let it go!!!

Pot Roast boiled from the Costco...Some cherry soda, song writing, and a good time yelling at the !@#$s on my TV at 1pm!

Not watching! Time to cut the cord. Is wasting 3.5 hours on an outcome you know before kickoff good for your sanity? Nope. After dedicating way to many Sundays to this team, it's time to do what Bill Burr did with religion... Just let it go!!!

damnn bro, you dont watch to see how everyone is performing and progressing? Its not always about the W to me, I want to see the players im invested in do good. Injuries look like they killed this season for us but, im not giving up hope and its still entertaining to me, I dont let a Bills loss ruin my day, Im jus happy to find a stream and watch them since I live in NJ

Edited by Marty McFly

The wife is cooking up the first batch of chili this fall.

Southern tier bottles

And of course, watching the game with dear friends and family from the couch!

Go Bills!

Unfortunately, I will be spending it laughing at the Bills..... Chili does sounds good. I may make some myself.

Closed on a new place for my son in Nashville today. Movers and TV guys come tomorrow. If we have TV here I'll stay and break in the new place with my first born. If it gets fouled up and we have to travel to some joint where I don't get sound, I'll lovingly ditch him to go home and catch the game from the comfort of my home with my younger son. Either way - I WIN! (Even if the Bills.....you know....)

Congrats, hope you all enjoy your Sunday.....

everybody best be doing exactly what they did last Sunday! Actually starts today as went to the Richmond game last week, doing so again today.

i will DVR the early game, tehn yard work, start the bills game at 3...

most important part is go the Wegmans today for my twelver of Genny..worked for both games last week.

6am : Get my daughters dolls out and equip one with a hoodie and the other with a helmet.

7am: Put pins in the shoulder of each doll. Push pins in further.

8am: Turn neck on the hoodie doll as far as I can until I hear it crack.

9am: Take right knee of helmet doll and bend it 90 degrees backwards from tib/fib

10am: Make chicken wing dip and mini hot dogs. Have beer.

11am: Check on dolls and make certain they are still in painful, contorted pose. Add pins to heads.

He wasnt talking about the food. He met a cute guy on Tinder.

I wonder what he's planning to do with the chicken dip.

Trying to find the game in Firenzie - is vino rosso an appropriate game day (well, I'll be 7pm here) drink?

You mean Firenze? As in the city in Toscana?

I'm jealous.

And yes, vino rosso is totally appropriate. Order up a good Sangiovese!

6am : Get my daughters dolls out and equip one with a hoodie and the other with a helmet.

7am: Put pins in the shoulder of each doll. Push pins in further.

8am: Turn neck on the hoodie doll as far as I can until I hear it crack.

9am: Take right knee of helmet doll and bend it 90 degrees backwards from tib/fib

10am: Make chicken wing dip and mini hot dogs. Have beer.

11am: Check on dolls and make certain they are still in painful, contorted pose. Add pins to heads.

This sounds like a seriously good plan.

Do you have formal training in voodoo?

same as always.

Jack-Donaghy-Pouring-Alcohol-Loop-30-Roc

Are we talking scotch specifically?

What's your poison?

Edited by Fadingpain

Listening to the radio broadcast, smoking a cigar, drinking Brooklyn Lager, cleaning out the garage.

Ditto minus the cigar.....i save projects up for fall Sunday's so i can listen to the home broadcast on Sirius. next week its fixing rotten wood on the porch, the sunday after that raking leaf's....