What's everyone doing for the game Sunday?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is that I told my wife that I get final approval on every kid that steps foot in my house tomorrow. Last year, one of my sons mistakenly invited an NE* fan to our house for the first NE* game. He sat there eating my food and smugly cheering his team. Kids only 16. Clearly a bandwagon fan. It irritated me to no end.

Only Bills fans. I'm not feeding the enemy!!!

Oh, and Buffalo chicken dip.

All I know is that I told my wife that I get final approval on every kid that steps foot in my house tomorrow. Last year, one of my sons mistakenly invited an NE* fan to our house for the first NE* game. He sat there eating my food and smugly cheering his team. Kids only 16. Clearly a bandwagon fan. It irritated me to no end.

Wow. That must have been awful.

Oh Wow, you showed more restraint than I would have. I probably would have sent him packing

LOL. I'd have kicked him out for sure. Or at least taken his damn plate.

Kids only 16. Clearly a bandwagon fan. It irritated me to no end.

I get it, but don't forget: Some of us started our lives as Bills fans the same way. I was 12-13 and only really starting to pay attention to sports when the Bills started rattling off conference championships.

That kid doesn't know a world where the Pats were perennial losers for decades. I don't blame him. It's the 30-40+ somethings who legit only discovered there was a football team playing down there next to Rhode Island in 2002. Those are the dummies I can't stand. My favorite hobby is asking their favorite player on the Pats prior to 2000 not named Bledsoe. Might as well ask them to solve pi.

Anyway, sorry for the thread jack. Go Bills. The Pats downfall has to begin someday. Hopefully that day is tomorrow!!