Karlos Williams only has one game left on suspension....

Iraq Vet

Would you welcome him back? None of our current number two running backs has impressed me....

1. They guy we drafted this year, Johnathan Williams, I don't even remember a single play he has made.... way to early to call him a bust.
  2. Reggie Bush... nothing
  3. Mike Gillislee... not impressed at all.

At this point, I would even talk with old man Freddie Jackson (I am joking of course).

What if the plan all along was to bring him back after week 4? Just saying.... I would not put it past the GM and Rex. They tell KW "you have an extra month to shed the weight... just do it and you're back on the team."

Edited by Iraq Vet

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iraq Vet, on 28 Sept 2016 - 2:43 PM, said:

Would you welcome him back? None of our current number two running backs has impressed me....

1. They guy we drafted this year, Johnathan Williams, I don't even remember a single play he has made.... way to early to call him a bust.

At this point, I would even talk with old man Freddie Jackson (I am joking of course).

What if the plan all along was to bring him back after week 4? Just saying.... I would not put it past the GM and Rex. They tell KW "you have an extra month to shed the weight... just do it and you back on the team."

If he spent the last 4 weeks losing weight, getting straight and getting into playing shape, I'd give it a shot. He was a powerful inside runner LY - something that appears to be lacking so far.

What if the plan all along was to bring him back after week 4? Just saying.... I would not put it past the GM and Rex. They tell KW "you have an extra month to shed the weight... just do it and you back on the team."

I would bring Karlos back...

1. will be good.

2. can be replaced with K Williams, no need for him with Tate.

3. ran hard in limited action this past game...

Let me get this straight- he's not on any roster... When he's signed by a club, then he starts the 4 game suspension....

nope - its running now. so after sunday, he can play immediately.

that said, he would need to have done a whole lot on his own to earn that spot. i dont think any of us should expect him to have done that -- but its not impossible either.