Rex is an idiot

DC Bills Fan

From ESPN:

"I can sit back and say I don't care who plays quarterback, because [Tom] Brady ain't," Ryan said Sunday. "I don't care who plays quarterback. Steve Grogan can play quarterback. If [bill] Belichick's playing quarterback, we're coming after him, I promise you that."

Based on his body of work, I think that Rex would be smarter to sit back and enjoy a victory instead of making stupid pronouncements. Can't someone shut this clown up?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From ESPN:

"I can sit back and say I don't care who plays quarterback, because [Tom] Brady ain't," Ryan said Sunday. "I don't care who plays quarterback. Steve Grogan can play quarterback. If [bill] Belichick's playing quarterback, we're coming after him, I promise you that."

Based on his body of work, I think that Rex would be smarter to sit back and enjoy a victory instead of making stupid pronouncements. Can't someone shut this clown up?

I played that presser this AM. And pretty much agree. WTF Rex? I get it you won a single game in convincing fashion. So yea take shots at a division rival.

From ESPN:

He's giving away our secret plan to pressure the QB - when will this guy learn!?

From ESPN:

Rex is awesome.

When you're asked the same question a hundred times, sometimes your emotions get the best of you. I think that's Rex's issue, he can't hear the same stupid question over and over and give the same "Coach speak" answer. That being said, I don't think this comment is anything to be alarmed about. Definitely not bulletin board material for the **Patsies.

agree 100% He always gloats and says dumb crap! Have some class and stay calm big boy, your hanging on to your job by a thread. One game don't prove anything. Show some consistency and stop acting like you just won a super bowl. The Pats by the way are 3-0 with their back ups and you are 1-2 with the 90 million dollar man.

From ESPN:

Clickbait. Like everything else on ESPN.

If you listen to the press conference... it was not like a big boasting statement. It was like a sarcastic aside. As in - i have answered 10 questions about the game we just played. I have nothing to say about the game I haven't thought about.

Edited by dneveu

From ESPN:

I saw that snippet from his presser, and I couldn't f'ing believe it. You're giving the Cheats bulletin board material? Have you not learned your f'ing lesson? How about you say something innocuous, like "We'll have to be ready for whoever is QB". This assclown needs to go to the Crash Davis school of cliches.