Week 3 Game balls

YoloinOhio

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think tt played great. But there were some drops, and some messed up broken blocking plays... The option play was a mess and we lucked out, but u shouldn't be getting hit for a 6 yards behind the line on an option, someone missed their assignment.

A 20 yard ts scamper when we struggle in the red zone? Yes please!

Hughes had a good game, but both of his critical penalties resulted in 1st downs and were unforgivable. On the PF, Alexander was taking Palmer to the ground and Hughes reached in at the last second to pull palmer's helmet-- thought it was totally gratuitous.

But apparently we have to take the bad with the good with Hughes.

Hughes had a good game, but both of his critical penalties resulted in 1st downs and were unforgivable. On the PF, Alexander was taking Palmer to the ground and Hughes reached in at the last second to pull palmer's helmet-- thought it was totally gratuitous.

But apparently we have to take the bad with the good with Hughes.

We do. But I think fans ask too much of players going full speed after a QB or another player who often escape tackles. Hughes doesn't really see Alexander like we do. He's going after the QB only. He didn't look to me like he went right after the head or helmet, which would have been stupid. I though he was just trying to wrestle him down and his hands slid up to the helmet which came off easily.

Kyle and Aaron!

Gilmore

Shady

Richie and Miller

Hughes

Brown boys

And I will eat some crow, the coaches called a great game.

Btw, outside of the one pick I thought White wasn't very good, seemed like cards were constantly targeting him.