Week 3 Game balls

YoloinOhio

I don't know about Corey White, I mean he had a couple of nice plays but at one point Palmer threw his way with a lot of success (third QTR) until they sit him for a couple of plays.

I thought that Rex went to a prevent kind of defense in the middle of the third quarter and far too early, which had Gilmore and White playing ten yards off the WR on a lot of plays and basically giving them 10 yard receptions.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that Rex went to a prevent kind of defense in the middle of the third quarter and far too early, which had Gilmore and White playing ten yards off the WR on a lot of plays and basically giving them 10 yard receptions.

I noticed that in the third QTR, though Gilmore gave #12 a lot of cushion/space virtually all game.

Agreed- I think Rex played White more because he used to be a Cardinal but I wasn't overly impressed with his play, outside of his one pick but thought he was abused otherwise. No complaints though as it was a great team win and I like the creative game calling- 7cb's on the field!

I don't know about Corey White, I mean he had a couple of nice plays but at one point Palmer threw his way with a lot of success (third QTR) until they sit him for a couple of plays.

Next Man Up for a high end starter against this offense, the performance he gave us...

He could hang his hat on this game when he's an old man pouring over his memories.

You'll see it when the All-22 rolls out.

I don't think tt played great. But there were some drops, and some messed up broken blocking plays... The option play was a mess and we lucked out, but u shouldn't be getting hit for a 6 yards behind the line on an option, someone missed their assignment.

A 20 yard ts scamper when we struggle in the red zone? Yes please!

any time we were in that formation(pistol with wr in motion) we ran the exact same play. After tyrods 49 yard run they caught on.

Balls:

Hughes

Gilmore

brown & brown

shady

John Miller

Best OLmen on the field yesterday

John Miller. Again.

Boy has that kid come on.

Indeed, and no shock to you I'm sure.

Miller was always a guy that was country strong, but needed a full NFL offseason to develop game strength.

I said before the 2015 draft that he'd be a day 1 starter that would be a solid player by year 2...if he continues to develop, he may have a chance to be an upper-echelon guard in this league.

I'll say Rex Ryan for firing Greg Roman at the right time and getting his defense on track for this game.

When the run game works it helps the defense so much and those two good corners can do their jobs better when there is a good rush on the QB.

Yea, Kyle looked like his old self and Shady was outstanding! If Hughes could ever end his penchant for penalties he would be a true superstar. Good win that the team and fans really needed!

I'll say Rex Ryan for firing Greg Roman at the right time and getting his defense on track for this game.

When the run game works it helps the defense so much and those two good corners can do their jobs better when there is a good rush on the QB.

Yea, Kyle looked like his old self and Shady was outstanding! If Hughes could ever end his penchant for penalties he would be a true superstar. Good win that the team and fans really needed!

Holy crap, you did it! A post with no reference to the term "2-gap"!

John Miller

Best OLmen on the field yesterday

Indeed, and no shock to you I'm sure.

No I always felt he had the tools to be a solid player and I also (after watching every snap of last season back) did not agree with the scale of criticism he was receiving. Nor did I think bringing in Slauson to put Miller on the bench made any sense.