Is Chad Kelly not Jim Kelly incarnate?

Virgil

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well... to be fair. Tunsil was smoking out of a gasmask and still went in the 1st. He isn't even actually smoking anything.

He obviously is, but hes 22, and probably relatively depressed that his last season is done early. It's in your system for a month, he won't be at the senior bowl or combine because of injury. He probably doesn't get tested until like July.

It hurts his draft stock sure, but if he's there in the 3-5 range I'd still have to take a long hard look.

well... to be fair. Tunsil was smoking out of a gasmask and still went in the 1st. He isn't even actually smoking anything.

He obviously is, but hes 22, and probably relatively depressed that his last season is done early. It's in your system for a month, he won't be at the senior bowl or combine because of injury. He probably doesn't get tested until like July.

It hurts his draft stock sure, but if he's there in the 3-5 range I'd still have to take a long hard look.

I would be surprised if he got drafted. I thought that he was a 3rd rounder before playing poorly, getting injured and now another poor decision. Someone will bring him to their camp and maybe a late round lottery ticket but he doesn't feel like a mid-round guy to me anymore.

Since when do we stay away from a guy for poor decisions...? He's even MORE likely to be a bill now

True I guess but I say the biggest red flag for QBs is poor decisions. For the most part every big time bust QB in the draft had a history of poor decisions