Texans v the Hated Hated Patriots Game Thread

Jauronimo

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

STFU

If you don't hate the Patriots then you aren't a real Bills fan. Sorry you're not.

Why not just go cheer for them?

The only truly positive thing you have said on this thread this week is a compliment to the Patriots.

Dude...you flat out suck

Hey! This type of crap doesn't fly in one of my threads unless I'm the one dealing out the abuse!!!! Getyershtogether!!!

STFU

If you don't hate the Patriots then you aren't a real Bills fan. Sorry you're not.

Why not just go cheer for them?

The only truly positive thing you have said on this thread this week is a compliment to the Patriots.

Dude...you flat out suck

Really. It is a thread about the game.

So yes they are such a well coached football team. And i also mentioned how much i like Hopkins game.

Ooo want Positive go read my thread about the Browns.

Sorry i can recognize good football and compliment it

Does everyone still think Brady is a HOF QB if he were with any other team? I think BB and Ernie could take a HS QB and turn him into a star. They are either light years ahead of everyone else in terms of football smarts or really good cheaters (and perhaps a bit lucky).

That can be said for a lot of great QBs, did Steve Young look good at all with the Bucs?

Really. It is a thread about the game.

So yes they are such a well coached football team. And i also mentioned how much i like Hopkins game.

Ooo want Positive go read my thread about the Browns.

Sorry i can recognize good football and compliment it

Whatever you little Patriot loving B word.

Suck it.