Texans v the Hated Hated Patriots Game Thread

Jauronimo

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be happy with either. Preferably, McDaniels. The 2nd time around and more years of maturing would definitely help. And our offense would be....Well, an offense.

Well Patricia gets my votes because he is an Engineer and could have been a freaking rocket scientist, but quit that for football. And plus points because the beard game is strong.

I think They will only leave if the dark master approves it.

Apparently he also has full control after they leave too. Not like Houston doesn't have it's share of ex Pats*

Well Patricia gets my votes because he is an Engineer and could have been a freaking rocket scientist, but quit that for football. And plus points because the beard game is strong.

Are you a Troylet?

Apparently he also has full control after they leave too. Not like Houston doesn't have it's share of ex Pats*

Are you a Troylet?

Nah just when it is mandatory you shave everyday even off duty gotta live vicariously through those that can grow one

The odds are overwhelmingly high that any team that plays New England will inexplicably and uncharacteristically fold and shoot themselves in the foot. Except for a team led by someone who is barely above comatose on the cognizant and emotional scale. Eli Whitney Manning is the only answer.

Then hire that man

Bill Belichick is only 64. We have another decade of this. He doesn't seem like the type to retire and start the 5 year clock to go into the Hall of Fame. He's obsessed. Nothing else matters. He'll coach until he collapses.

He is the greatest head coach.......by a lot.

The people who thought it would just be over when Brady was gone were in denial.

That said........the key to beating these guys is cracking their gameplan early enough to lay into that defense.

Time and again they are gasping for air to hold onto leads late......especially later in the season when BB's aversion to paying for depth usually leaves him a man or two short of a waltz to another Lombardi.

A thoroughly non-competitive effort like tonight shows what a meathead Bill O'Brien is at his core.

He gets a lot of respect.......I think he sucks.