Texans v the Hated Hated Patriots Game Thread

Jauronimo

I dont know if I can name another Active coach that would have been able to do what BB has done the last three weeks.

And its games like this that really show how much coaching can influence a game.

Throwing the entire all you need is a QB argument right out the window.

Then again Houstons QB does suck so if he was decent maybe this would be different

Edited by MAJBobby

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any "good" chance McDaniels and Petricia will be gone next season for Head Coaching jobs? Would they go? Probably doesn't matter. BB is the master of shortening games....He's been doing it since Super Bowl 25. He'll find and make new coordinators. The perpetual cycle of dominance won't stop until BB is gone. And I used to think it would stop when Brady retires. This isn't ending any time soon.

This offense sucks

Once again., the most underrated unit in football dictates the game. Pats defense (and special teams tonight)

But you also have to figure that four bounces went to Pats* tonight. What are the odds?

Why in the world would you try the Super Bowl disaster play?

Any "good" chance McDaniels and Petricia will be gone next season for Head Coaching jobs? Would they go? Probably doesn't matter. BB is the master of shortening games....He's been doing it since Super Bowl 25. He'll find and make new coordinators. The perpetual cycle of dominance won't stop until BB is gone. And I used to think it would stop when Brady retires. This isn't ending any time soon.

yes. Good chance both leave.

This offense sucks

But you also have to figure that four bounces went to Pats* tonight. What are the odds?

Why in the world would you try the Super Bowl disaster play?

The odds are overwhelmingly high that any team that plays New England will inexplicably and uncharacteristically fold and shoot themselves in the foot. Except for a team led by someone who is barely above comatose on the cognizant and emotional scale. Eli Whitney Manning is the only answer.

Patricia interviewed for teams last year. I think he would leave.

McDaniels turned interviews down last year not sure he is ready to leave again.

But if i am Pegulas after i clean house the first names i am asking for an interview are

Caserio (Director of Player Personnel) - GM

Then McDaniels and Patricia for HC.

Aby search that doesnt include those names is doomed from jump.

Edited by MAJBobby

Patricia interviewed for teams last year. I think he would leave.

McDaniels turned interviews down last year not sure he is ready to leave again.

I would be happy with either. Preferably, McDaniels. The 2nd time around and more years of maturing would definitely help. And our offense would be....Well, an offense.