Is Rex forcing his players to stand for the Anthem?

Yeezus

He might be. I remember him saying its important for players to stand. No one on the Bills has taken a knee yet.

Rex does support Trump remember. I can get a feeling a lot of players in the team are starting to dislike him, especially with the way the season has been going.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex does support Trump remember. I can get a feeling a lot of players in the team are starting to dislike him, especially with the way the season has been going.

Another reason to hate Rex! He doesn't support Hillary!

Sweet baby yeezus, every time I think we've hit the bottom floor...

He might be. I remember him saying its important for players to stand. No one on the Bills has taken a knee yet.

Where are you getting this feeling from?

Another reason to hate Rex! He doesn't support Hillary!

Sweet baby yeezus, every time I think we've hit the bottom floor...

It's worth pointing out that [supporting Trump] is not the same thing as [not supporting Hillary]

This is not a political point I'm making. It's just an important distinction. Speaking for myself: I don't care what Rex's politics are or where he stands on the L to R scale or anything like that. But his public support of Trump, who I find to be a loudmouth idiot a-hole AS A PERSON, does damage Rex's credibility in my opinion.

Edited by Cugalabanza

It's worth pointing out that [supporting Trump] is not the same thing as [not supporting Hillary]

This is not a political point I'm making. It's just an important distinction. Speaking for myself: I don't care what Rex's politics are or where he stands on the L to R scale or anything like that. But his public support of Trump, who I find to be a loudmouth a-hole AS A PERSON, does damage Rex's credibility in my opinion.

The only measuring point of credibility where Rex is concerned is are we improving and is he putting a winning product on the field.

Start winning games and I don't care if he is privately sexting with Anthony Weiner.

In the meantime, I genuinely wish people in the various fields of entertainment would just STFU about anything other than the specific product I have paid to watch.

I don't give a crap if Rex likes Trump.

I don't give a crap if Kap thinks police are pigs.

I don't give a crap what Costas thinks about guns.

And I really don't give a crap what Timmah Graham thinks about pretty much everything.

I've grown up watching this game since I first knew what a TV was. I genuinely LOVE to watch this game, I don't care if it's Browns vs. Redskins. I love the primetime games every week. Hell, I even like Jon Gruden.

Yet I've never been so disappointed so early...not because we're 0-2, but because these nutjobs have gotten us to the point where I can't even watch the game start without cameras focused on a player taking a knee.

Note to the NFL, ESPN-TMZ and every other nutbag who runs the airwaves: WE DON"T GIVE A FLYING PHUCK ABOUT YOUR POLITICS. PLAY FOOTBALL AND STFU.

Okay. I'm done.

BLM as long as it's cops shooting them. But apparently they can shoot each other all day long and it's not an issue. Gang violence and drive by's every day and no protests over that. Not sure how any of this has to do with race because a lot of the cops shooting people are black themselves. But it's all the white man's fault is what their message is apparently. I'm sick of the topic personally. Let's get back to deflating footballs

So they dislike him because he supports Trump and you would prefer that they protest our national anthem? Brilliant.

Epic fail. What a putrid attempt to spew some BS.

BLM as long as it's cops shooting them. But apparently they can shoot each other all day long and it's not an issue. Gang violence and drive by's every day and no protests over that. Not sure how any of this has to do with race because a lot of the cops shooting people are black themselves. But it's all the white man's fault is what their message is apparently. I'm sick of the topic personally. Let's get back to deflating footballs

Dude! You're like the first person to ever have that take! Did you think of that all by yourself?

Edited by metzelaars_lives