Is Rex forcing his players to stand for the Anthem?

Yeezus

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course they should. You don't believe that?!?

The whole issue is that they're not being held to the same standard. What's confusing about this?

Typographical error. See my edited post please.

And black Americans are held to the same standard, as they should be.

Your issue is with profiling, which is an absolutely necessary, and absolutely valid procedure in police work.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Typographical error. See my edited post please.

And black Americans are held to the same standard, as they should be.

Your issue is with profiling, which is an absolutely necessary, and absolutely valid procedure in police work.

That is something only someone who has never been profiled would say.

Like I said, I'm pretty sure you're a white guy so you're speaking from a place of ignorance at best.

Watch some police videos that haven't been "accidentally" erased and you might get a small idea of what's going on.

Go back and read my post. Then shut your pie-hole.

Who are you and why are you talking to me?

Like I said, I'm pretty sure you're a white guy so you're speaking from a place of ignorance at best.

Watch some police videos that haven't been "accidentally" erased and you might get a small idea of what's going on.

I am a poster on a public message board, and I am talking to you because you are posting on a public message board.

I have been profiled, by the way. It's fun.

I am a poster on a public message board, and I am talking to you because you are posting on a public message board.

I have been profiled, by the way. It's fun.

I can see how being profiled as a curmudgeonly old white guy could be fun.

At least you got to live to laugh about it.

You're an idiot.

I have been profiled, and aggressively policed by officers looking for someone who met my description.

The difference is, I was 100 % compliant. I didn't talk. I put both hands on my steering wheel, and allowed myself to be physically extracted from my vehicle. I allowed the officers to take me to the pavement, face down, and restrain me. I submitted to their search.

And you know what?

It worked out fine. That's what you do in that situation.

For the police, every situation is an armed encounter, because they are armed; and you don't know the reason, nor should you, in a situation in which the police have reason to believe that you might be an armed suspect.

As for profiling, it is a legitimate tool of policing.

Unfortunately for black Americans, they, as a race, commit an incredibly disproportionate amount of crimes for the percentage of the population they make up. They make up 12% of the population, but commit approximately 50% of the murders in this country.

If black Americans don't want to be profiled, then they need to look inward to their communities to solve the problems; and as the solution must embrace more policing of their own neighborhoods to bring down crime rates.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Your true colors show.

Edited by grinreaper

What's the difference between correlation & causation?

Because most of the country is a racist sh**pile is the short answer.

i hear South Africa is nice this time of year.

At least you got to live to laugh about it.

apparently you haven't been profiled at all because you too are here to laugh about it.

You're an idiot.

I have been profiled, and aggressively policed by officers looking for someone who met my description.

The difference is, I was 100 % compliant. I didn't talk. I put both hands on my steering wheel, and allowed myself to be physically extracted from my vehicle. I allowed the officers to take me to the pavement, face down, and restrain me. I submitted to their search.

And you know what?

It worked out fine. That's what you do in that situation.

For the police, every situation is an armed encounter, because they are armed; and you don't know the reason, nor should you, in a situation in which the police have reason to believe that you might be an armed suspect.

As for profiling, it is a legitimate tool of policing.

Unfortunately for black Americans, they, as a race, commit an incredibly disproportionate amount of crimes for the percentage of the population they make up. They make up 12% of the population, but commit approximately 50% of the murders in this country.

If black Americans don't want to be profiled, then they need to look inward to their communities to solve the problems; and as the solution must embrace more policing of their own neighborhoods to bring down crime rates.

stop making sense

Buffalo Bills players are not very good at taking a knee. They have rarely used the victory formation.

:lol: Well played

Because most of the country is a racist sh**pile is the short answer.

I've noticed a distinct pattern in my decades on earth that it is the racist ones themselves that hold this view.

The only measuring point of credibility where Rex is concerned is are we improving and is he putting a winning product on the field.

Start winning games and I don't care if he is privately sexting with Anthony Weiner.

In the meantime, I genuinely wish people in the various fields of entertainment would just STFU about anything other than the specific product I have paid to watch.

I don't give a crap if Rex likes Trump.

I don't give a crap if Kap thinks police are pigs.

I don't give a crap what Costas thinks about guns.

And I really don't give a crap what Timmah Graham thinks about pretty much everything.

I've grown up watching this game since I first knew what a TV was. I genuinely LOVE to watch this game, I don't care if it's Browns vs. Redskins. I love the primetime games every week. Hell, I even like Jon Gruden.

Yet I've never been so disappointed so early...not because we're 0-2, but because these nutjobs have gotten us to the point where I can't even watch the game start without cameras focused on a player taking a knee.

Note to the NFL, ESPN-TMZ and every other nutbag who runs the airwaves: WE DON"T GIVE A FLYING PHUCK ABOUT YOUR POLITICS. PLAY FOOTBALL AND STFU.

Okay. I'm done.

Unless you get paid to write this crap....you got another job....doesnt keep you from mouthing your mind