So how much more Simplified can the Pop Warner offense Be

MAJBobby

Chris BrownVerified account @ChrisBrownBills 14m14 minutes ago

McCoy - I have a lot of confidence in coach Lynn. I think we have a pretty good game plan. The plays will be simplified a lot. #Bills

Chris Brown @ChrisBrownBills 8m8 minutes ago

McCoy-on if things were 2 complex- it was a thinking offense. If everybody can't grasp might require simplifying things. Less plays #Bills

Chris Brown @ChrisBrownBills 3m3 minutes ago

Tyrod- coach Lynn's play call upstairs on game day will go straight to me in the helmet on game day. No relay to sideline & then in. #Bills

So where did they going before with Roman?????

Chris Brown @ChrisBrownBills 2m2 minutes ago

Tyrod confirms taking volume of offense away to allow players to play fast. #Bills

Ahhh Dumb Football IQ players Awesome Bills....

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris BrownVerified account ‏@ChrisBrownBills 14m14 minutes ago

McCoy - I have a lot of confidence in coach Lynn. I think we have a pretty good game plan. The plays will be simplified a lot. #Bills

Chris Brown ‏@ChrisBrownBills 8m8 minutes ago

McCoy-on if things were 2 complex- it was a thinking offense. If everybody can't grasp might require simplifying things. Less plays #Bills

Chris Brown ‏@ChrisBrownBills 3m3 minutes ago

Tyrod- coach Lynn's play call upstairs on game day will go straight to me in the helmet on game day. No relay to sideline & then in. #Bills

So where did they going before with Roman?????

Chris Brown ‏@ChrisBrownBills 2m2 minutes ago

Tyrod confirms taking volume of offense away to allow players to play fast. #Bills

Ahhh Dumb Football IQ players Awesome Bills....

Dumbing down the elementary passing offense sure incites visions of future successes!

not sure why y'all are coming down on the players for this, it is very possible that the system was bloated, and a scaled back playbook will work with a lot more efficiency, it doesn't mean the players are too dumb to get it, proof will be in the pudding going forward

not sure why y'all are coming down on the players for this, it is very possible that the system was bloated, and a scaled back playbook will work with a lot more efficiency, it doesn't mean the players are too dumb to get it, proof will be in the pudding going forward

So we should be happy that, Roman opened up his playbook and our 92M QB and others couldn't handle an opened up playbook that really still looked like a Pop Warner offense.

Same excuse Rex used oops my defense was to complex needed to simplify it.. Guess what was still bad

I realize that there are a lot of fans that dont know a lot about football on this board......that much is obvious from the comments the last couple of weeks

but "complicated" does not auto mean "good"

and

"simple" does not automatically mean bad

If the Offense can actually EXECUTE what is being called.....it looks great no matter how simple it is

Actually Thurman Thomas talked about this yesterday and it has nothing to do with IQ. It's about streamlining, knowing what works and playing faster.

Sure it is.... typical OBD... Oops Fans are revolting trot out the 90s players and have them say how good the change will be

Exactly.

And just because they're simplifying from what it was doesn't mean "it's not complex", the players are stupid or it'll be less effective. IMO, it goes right to the comments that Roman's O was too focused on being cute and outsmarting the opponent, rather than just playing fast, good football.

We gonna see in a few days!

I realize that there are a lot of fans that dont know a lot about football on this board......that much is obvious from the comments the last couple of weeks

and

If the Offense can actually EXECUTE what is being called.....it looks great no matter how simple it is

So we fired a OC because our 92M QB could not execute what he called (even if there was open receivers all over the place). Now because it gets "dumbed down" the 92M QB is actually going to throw at those open WRs in the middle of the field?

and

Welp, I guess that would be on the QB getting to ball to the WIDE OPEN WRs. Let me say that again, WIDE OPEN WRs. Ya think!

The QB is the problem here.

I love it So this is how the conversation went since the end of last season.

Bills Fans: "Pay Tygod we have a franchise QB, Roman just needs to open that playbook up."

Roman Opens Playbook, QB and others cant handle it too much volume or some crap gets fired.

Bills Fans "Yeah Simplify that playbook that is the way to do it."

I would like to know Who Roman had to run the Play calls by before sending them into Taylor.

Joe BuscagliaVerified account @JoeBuscaglia 24m24 minutes ago

Tyrod Taylor said the play calls will go directly from Anthony Lynn in the booth straight to his helmet #Bills

I love it So this is how the conversation went since the end of last season.

Bills Fans: "Pay Tygod we have a franchise QB, Roman just needs to open that playbook up."

Roman Opens Playbook, QB and others cant handle it too much volume or some crap gets fired.

Bills Fans "Yeah Simplify that playbook that is the way to do it."

I think the majority of fans are just sitting back nodding their heads slowly in a wide eyed "yahhhhhhh okkkkk" type of manner. Show us stop telling us.

and

Very true, the key is does the D know what you are doing and if so are you good enough to still beat them doing it.