So how much more Simplified can the Pop Warner offense Be

MAJBobby

every single time our offense or defense falters they tells us they'll simplify and every time they do that it just confirms what we feared the most. Its the players and coaches inability to just win

Edited by ddaryl

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottom line is you're still supporting the team. Bitching on TSW is demanding nothing.

Oooo i thought this was a message board i am allowed to talk about the good with the Team and call out the Bad and BS when is see it.

I didnt think it was a board that has to be all rainbows, unicorns and ju ju beans

Oooo i thought this was a message board i am allowed to talk about the good with the Team and call out the Bad and BS when is see it.

I didnt think it was a board that has to be all rainbows, unicorns and ju ju beans

Don't conflate what I posted. You said you were demanding a better product and I'm calling BS. You want to demand more, then cancel your tickets and stop watching altogether. Other than that it's just lip (finger) service.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

#WTF last year the D was too complex, now it's the O. Damn Rex is a mess. His team is a mess. Can we PLLLLLEEEEEEASSSSSEEEE get rid of this assclown too.

Thank you just excuse after excuse with him.

Don't conflate what I posted. You said you were demanding a better product and I'm calling BS. You want to demand more then cancel your tickets and stop watching altogether. Other than that it's just lip (finger service).

You said dont come to TSW and bitxh about it.

And no i will not cancel my tickets that is income. Buy them sell them at markup. So yeah round about way i am supporting them i guess or are the people that are buying them from me at markup and i am just taking advantage of that situation hmmmm?

Thank you just excuse after excuse with him.

And no i will not cancel my tickets that is income. Buy them sell them at markup. So yeah round about way i am supporting them i guess or are the people that are buying them from me at markup and i am just taking advantage of that situation hmmmm?

Type away! That'll get OBD in gear!

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

every single time our offense or defense falters they tells us they'll simplify and every time they do that it just confirms what we feared the most. Its the players and coaches inability to just win

Speaking of over simplifications...

Boy, you didn't take long to build a reputation.

No i guess not. I guess i better post a positive thread.

Look I will come here on Sunday after the game and give props to where is deserved. (Like i did with the Browns) like i have with Kujo.

Sorry if i am sick of the excuses that have come out of OBD for the past 16 years for their bad play

Can someone here translate this too English?

I suspect the rep was always there......just under a different name.

The problem is the NNN's have taken over the board......so its like a bunch of chimps having a monkey **** fight with each other drowing everyone else out

Aint that the truth. Up and down the Internet, in the papers and on the radio, it's been a blood orgy most fierce for the NNN's these past 10 days.

So last year our defense was too complicated. This year our offense is too complicated. DOOMED!

Aint that the truth. Up and down the Internet, in the papers and on the radio, it's been a blood orgy most fierce for the NNN's these past 10 days.

Oh hell yea. These people are sitting at their CPUs and jerking off at all the negative **** they can cram into one comment/post.

New playbook

6500516.gif?269

LOL nice work breh. This is sure to confuse defenses and have them running for the hills.

The problem is the NNN's have taken over the board......so its like a bunch of chimps having a monkey **** fight with each other drowing everyone else out

Nope 1st name here. Never posted here before.

Sorry i will put my rose colored glasses on drink the Kool-aid. Unicorns and Rainbows from me, so i dont offend the people that refuse to see issues.

The problem is 0-2. No one on the board has anything to do with that.

You smacking everyone over the head with blind optimism hammer is just as "chimpy"

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Not really accurate. On every O play the receivers are expected be able to read the Defense and adjust their routes accordingly. (So blitz you do A, zone you do B etc) that's the reason why so many WR fail in NE. Or at least that's what we are told lol

Speaking of that, Chris Hogan is killing it over there. I knew he was gonna do good on that team. People shitted on Hogan so much here but he was a solid #3.

You do realize that a offense is not 1 player right?

Just checking

Bro you wont win with the NNNs. They are having a field day with the last 2 weeks. They need someone to blame.

Type away! That'll get OBD in gear!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: