So how much more Simplified can the Pop Warner offense Be

MAJBobby

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

opening up the playbook doesn't mean open up every play, we keep hearing that TT has one of the best deep throws, you open those plays and keep the behind the line plays closed. opening up the playbook means to focus on the plays that play to the teams strengths, not to have more options that may or may not fit in well with the talent level of the players. But as I stated, proof will be in the pudding going forward...last year we waited until over half the season was gone before we started seeing more non-vanilla plays

So we should be happy that, Roman opened up his playbook and our 92M QB and others couldn't handle an opened up playbook that really still looked like a Pop Warner offense.

Same excuse Rex used oops my defense was to complex needed to simplify it.. Guess what was still bad

Haven't the Pats* routinely beat opponents only running like 10 plays a game?

Not really accurate. On every O play the receivers are expected be able to read the Defense and adjust their routes accordingly. (So blitz you do A, zone you do B etc) that's the reason why so many WR fail in NE. Or at least that's what we are told lol

So we fired a OC because our 92M QB could not execute what he called (even if there was open receivers all over the place). Now because it gets "dumbed down" the 92M QB is actually going to throw at those open WRs in the middle of the field?

You do realize that a offense is not 1 player right?

Just checking

So we now have a simplified offense with a QB that already ignores part of the field

You do realize that a offense is not 1 player right?

Just checking

Do you realize that 1 player touches thr ball every play and is supposed to get it to the open players

show me those plays that produced open players that are being taken out, then we can talk

Again plays taken out plays that produced open players because the 92M QB has sucked.

pretty sure we all want this team to succeed(at least i hope we do, as fans), clearly something wasn't working, changes need to happen, let's hold judgement and see how it plays out.

Again plays taken out plays that produced open players because the 92M QB has sucked.

show me those plays that produced open players that are being taken out, then we can talk

pretty sure we all want this team to succeed(at least i hope we do, as fans), clearly something wasn't working, changes need to happen, let's hold judgement and see how it plays out.

So something needed from what was the Best offense performancr Bills had inba long time.

So Romanbforget how to coach in offseason.

Shady must be so pissed. Losses to Philly last year, now the Eagles are good and he's on the worse team in the league

Beating a Bears team & a Cleveland team that is the worst team in the league hardly qualifies them as good. They maybe on the right track but I still doubt they see more than 5 wins this year even with a 2-0 start.

1. He's not a $92M QB yet.

2. Maybe they're taking out the plays that DON'T work or were there just there for superfluous confusion, rather than the ones that produced the open players...

i am damn glad to have a team, and i do want them to be the best, but i have zero control over it and have to trust that people that know a hell of a lot more about football than 99.999999% of us fans here are working in the fan's best interest, and if they go 0-18, i suspect the sun will rise every Friday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and I will go about my life. But come gameday each week, i will be there watching and supporting them

Another guy that must just be happy with having a team.

Nah i will demand better than just existing as a NFL franchise