Jim Schwartz defenses doing Jim Schwartz things

dezertbill

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Eagles D just intercepted Manning to give them a chance to win the game 23-28 and now Manning has 2 INT's

Wentz had a bad game

If memory serves me right, Bills held Giants to 24 points. The great Schwartz's D allowed 28.

I'm sure you also pinned last year's loss on Tyrod's bad game.

It is amazing your criteria for NFL starter

there are not even enough starting caliber QBs in the league for everyone to have one

Elite? Franchise player? Those would be arguements you could actually debate

Yes it's amazing I expect an NFL starter to get his team across the 50 at some point through 3 quarters.

Taylor was horrible in that game. It's when I came to realize he'll never be a real NFL starter

McCoy and Sammy were both out. The offense was futile.

I'm not convinced TT should stay, I'm also not convinced he should go. I think it's a supremely tricky situation the Bills are in.

But I will say this: his selling point right now seems to be pretty singular--he doesn't throw picks.

Okay.

You know who else wouldn't throw picks? Me.

Put me in pads and watch me not doing something for 4Q.

Indeed. Same ball location issues that plagued him throughout his career with the Bills.

I thought he had those problems because of the Bills coaches, though...?

Huh. Weird. So you're telling me it's the player's responsibility to make plays, that the more talented ones tend to more frequently. Huh.

I thought he had those problems because of the Bills coaches, though...?

Huh. Weird. So you're telling me it's the player's responsibility to make plays, that the more talented ones tend to more frequently. Huh.

You would think he'd have this figured out by now with him often being in position to make plays on the ball if he would just look for it.

If memory serves me right, Bills held Giants to 24 points. The great Schwartz's D allowed 28.

I'm sure you also pinned last year's loss on Tyrod's bad game.

14 of those points set up by Wentz INTs right off the bat.

Also, Schwartz's defense gift-wrapped a shot at a game-winning TD for Wentz at the end and he blew it.

14 of those points set up by Wentz INTs right off the bat.

Also, Schwartz's defense gift-wrapped a shot at a game-winning TD for Wentz at the end and he blew it.

I didn't see any pick 6's by Giants.