Why we will beat the Cardinals

Virgil

yet they sit here with 1 more win than we have

this is the NFL one week doesnt mean anything on the next

I thought Seattle was an automatic loss....anyone fear the Bengals - not the good teams they can't beat them.....raiders on there way back to greatness until Atlanta yes Atlanta goes on the road into the black hole walks out with the win

we like to look ahead, predict who will be good and who will be bad but other than the Patriots we really have no idea

The revamped Miami defense couldnt stop Garropolo, Ravens barely get by the browns, Cincy does what cincy does- oh your good okay you win, chiefs beat a bad chargers teams and think its the win of the decade then score 13 the next week, Jags were the hot pick for a wildcard- guess not, as mentioned Raiders win on a gutsy 2 pointer to win vs BAD saints team and then Falcons put it on them.

week 3 Pats, Broncos, Ravens, Steelers, Texans all have 2 wins everyone else in the AFC has 1 or none....its a long season

I still pencil those in as losses.

so Ravens barely beat the Browns and we got stopmed by a "Ravens D" that couldn't stop the Browns. How does that bode well for us?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You dropped your crack pipe. It's over there --->

Seriously.

If Fitz can throw for 374 yards I don't even want to imagine what Carson Palmer can do to that Buffalo offense or what that Arizona defense will do to Tyrod as he attempts to throw more to Watkins. Jamis Winson had 4 INT's.

yet they sit here with 1 more win than we have

this is the NFL one week doesnt mean anything on the next

I thought Seattle was an automatic loss....anyone fear the Bengals - not the good teams they can't beat them.....raiders on there way back to greatness until Atlanta yes Atlanta goes on the road into the black hole walks out with the win

we like to look ahead, predict who will be good and who will be bad but other than the Patriots we really have no idea

The revamped Miami defense couldnt stop Garropolo, Ravens barely get by the browns, Cincy does what cincy does- oh your good okay you win, chiefs beat a bad chargers teams and think its the win of the decade then score 13 the next week, Jags were the hot pick for a wildcard- guess not, as mentioned Raiders win on a gutsy 2 pointer to win vs BAD saints team and then Falcons put it on them.

week 3 Pats, Broncos, Ravens, Steelers, Texans all have 2 wins everyone else in the AFC has 1 or none....its a long season

While it's true on any given Sunday that oblong spheroid can bounce any which way and any team can win. Only the really bad teams will find different ways to lose games that they can win.

The Buffalo Bills defense is currently ranked at 25th and currently, have one interception and two sacks. Arizona has the 11th ranked defense with 4 INT's, 4 sacks against The Patriots 2-0 and Bucs 1-1 beat the Falcons at Atlanta. Currently Buffalo is last in the NFL in offense with 276 yards of offense. The Jets alone put almost 500 on Buffalo! Now the OC is fired so the RB coach can call plays and have Tyrod throw more to Sammy. If the Bills don't get that run game working this game and force Tyrod to push the ball downfield...well things could get really ugly, really fast.

Seriously.

If Fitz can throw for 374 yards I don't even want to imagine what Carson Palmer can do to that Buffalo offense or what that Arizona defense will do to Tyrod as he attempts to throw more to Watkins. Jamis Winson had 4 INT's.

"If Jets DL had 7 sacks on Andy Dalton and a good Bengals OL I don't want to imagine what they'll do to the Bills..."

I'm not saying that the Cardinals won't deliver a beat down of the Bills but each week is a snap shot, not a continuation.

While it's true on any given Sunday that oblong spheroid can bounce any which way and any team can win. Only the really bad teams will find different ways to lose games that they can win.

The Buffalo Bills defense is currently ranked at 25th and currently, have one interception and two sacks. Arizona has the 11th ranked defense with 4 INT's, 4 sacks against The Patriots 2-0 and Bucs 1-1 beat the Falcons at Atlanta. Currently Buffalo is last in the NFL in offense with 276 yards of offense. The Jets alone put almost 500 on Buffalo! Now the OC is fired so the RB coach can call plays and have Tyrod throw more to Sammy. If the Bills don't get that run game working this game and force Tyrod to push the ball downfield...well things could get really ugly, really fast.

Umm, where you getting your Bills stats from? They have 5 sacks. Also they aren't last in the NFL in offense with 276 yards, they have 553 yards of offense.

Edited by Wayne Cubed

Palmer and the Cards got crushed by Carolina last year yo end their season.

I watched the show on Amazon Prime like some of you. I like Bruce the HC for the Cards. The Cards are beatable! Palmer is still Palmer. You beat the Cards the way you beat any other team. Pressure their QB, and run the ball.

IF Rex can draw it up and the D can execute, we got a chance. I look for the O to come and try to prove that Roman was the issue.

Bills win

24-13.

You mean Rex and his twin draw up a good game plan? While they were putting in their best efforts watching the Clemson game live? I don't think they have the sense of urgency!

Because they're in the same division as the Patriots and...because Buffalo.

I don't think being in the same division would stop him from coming here. The Buffalo issue is an obstacle. Lots of variables in place. How bad does he want to be a head coach again? what is his price? Do other teams have interest? Etc... I am not sure if he's the right fit considering his failure in Denver. I think its worth exploring . I am not so sure we couldn't lure him here.

Edited by ice2145

Did you guys watch the Bucs game? The Bucs in week 1 looked great. The Cardinals destroyed the Bucs.

I think we are in for a long day.

did you watch the Cards week one ?

btw we are screwed blued and tattooed after Sunday without a win,

Even I , Prince of Homers, have little hope against their passing game

This is going to be worse than what most may imagine...Tyrod will be let loose and he will pay dearly....3 picks I predict

Or he does what he does best.

It is certainly possible !

I predict no picks even if he gets his game on. That's not him at all. Kids a gamer in a rut.

Cards are a brutal defense and playing from behind wont help matters. But i don't see a laying down by any means.

Edited by 3rdand12

This is going to be a tough game even if the Bills were 2-0 at this point. But maybe if they get the offense going, they can balance the Time of Possession. When your defense is on the field 2/3s of the game, they are going to break. At first I thought the 46 is dead. It probably is, but the defense did good during the Jets game. What kept the first two drives going for F$tzmoney was the stupid penalties on 3rd downs. If the team can control their discipline, get the offense rolling to eat up time, then maybe the defense wont be burnt out mid way through the 2nd quarter. Darby and Gilmore can cover if they are not on the field the whole game. I still think the Cards kill the Bills, 28-10. I think we can beat the Pats the next week.