• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ross Tucker @RossTuckerNFL 41m41 minutes ago

Ross Tucker Retweeted Ian Rapoport

Awful sign for Rex obviously but not sure how I feel about this for Bills fans, either. Snyder-esque.

Joe Banner @JoeBanner13 40m40 minutes ago

Joe Banner Retweeted Ian Rapoport

This is pretty shocking. Don't see this often, if ever.

Edited by Reed83HOF

If this story is true, this is a big red flag. The owners are talking to the players. How dysfunctional is that? They don't trust/believe in the HC or GM anymore. I have lived in DC the past 18 years. This smells like Dan Snyder. Terrible. Just fire everybody and get someone to run the football operations and stay out of it. Geesh.

If this story is true, this is a big red flag. The owners are talking to the players. How dysfunctional is that? They don't trust/believe in the HC or GM anymore. I have lived in DC the past 18 years. This smells like Dan Snyder. Terrible. Just fire everybody and get someone to run the football operations and stay out of it. Geesh.

And especially immediately after a bad loss, when emotions are raw. Not the best setting for sound and sober decision-making.

Edited by dave mcbride

Jeez, I only hope this story isn't true. The last thing this team needs is meddling owners talking with players to determine what's happening on the field.

Josh Reed ‏@4JoshReed 30m30 minutes ago

Josh Reed Retweeted Ian Rapoport

Owners write the checks and ultimately have the final say but do successful franchises have owners who do this?

Heck no!

this stuff reminds me of the Jim Irsay, Bill Bidwell days of constant owner meddling and even Ralph Wilson was never this bad.

This doesn't bother me. The only thing different would be if I were the owners, I would have told Rex what I was doing first.

Good luck finding coaches who want to work for the bills if this is the type of owners that are here. No coach wants to work for owners to do this type of thing.

Jeez. Pegula needs to hire someone who has a clue and stay the !@#$ away.

I'm wondering if they have been talking to someone already. In the past Bill P. has said he has given them some advice...

On a side note; I just got up (live in LA) and need some coffee, but I did notice last night before I went to bed the Ryan's were at the Clemson game laughing and smiling. Wonder if they have said F'it....

Why is that weird, given the reporting structure set up by the Pegulas where Whaley has no authority over the coaching staff and Rex, like Whaley and Brandon, report in parallel directly to the Pegulas?

He is the GM. this was a pretty big in season move. Is the Lynn promotion permanent or simply a 14 game audition? Whaley put this roster together. I just assume he would have some kind of comment on this. I understand Rex does not need Whaley's permission too talk too ownership about letting the highest paid,OC in the league. But if a team is unifed I would assume both of them talked to Pegula about the change or in the very least Whaley agreed with it. Again it just seems weird the GM is not in the conversation dealing with the change.

the Pegs are great at business but not sports

Why is that weird, given the reporting structure set up by the Pegulas where Whaley has no authority over the coaching staff and Rex, like Whaley and Brandon, report in parallel directly to the Pegulas?

This is what I don't like about this structure, for all you know Whaley had zero to do with this or he knows his ass is on the line for trading for a WR we never throw to, signing an expensive TE who we throw 3 yard passes too, Shady's contract....

Gents, this is a whats that word...oh yeah...clusterfu&k