0-3=Manuel as the week 4 starter

Estelle Getty

You better believe if the Bills lose to AZ at home next week Manuel will start week 4 at New England. The chaos will then have come full circle. Perhaps Whaleys parting gift to the Biils was signing Tyrod to a contract where we no longer need to have any ties to him after this year. Buddy Nix and Whaley were hell bent on finding the Bills a QB during their combined 7 year tenure with the Bills. Now their hand picked qbs will both be following them out the door after this season.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You better believe if the Bills lose to AZ at home next week Manuel will start week 4 at New England. The chaos will then have come full circle. Perhaps Whaleys parting gift to the Biils was signing Tyrod to a contract where we no longer need to have any ties to him after this year. Buddy Nix and Whaley were hell bent on finding the Bills a QB during their combined 7 year tenure with the Bills. Now their hand picked qbs will both be following them out the door after this season.

Ridiculous.

Tyrod has to play a lot worse than he has been before he would ever get benched for EJ as the starter.

I gurantee you that is not going to happen

No you can't

Ridiculous.

Tyrod has to play a lot worse than he has been before he would ever get benched for EJ as the starter.

Have you seen 2016 Tyrod ? Gross.

7 points and 111 yards passing = take a seat Jack.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I think we just entered Bizzaro world or something.

Tyrod would have to play as bad has he did in the ProBowl last year.

Oh wait.....oh yeah....he did play in the ProBowl last year. Cuz he sucked and everyone else in the NFL thought so too. That's how you get to play there.

Edited by PolishDave

That don't make any sense, they need to see Tyrod sink or swim so they can justify releasing him instead of paying him the mega bucks he is due next year.

Absolutely. If Tyrod is horrible through Week 10 or so and the Bills are all but officially eliminated, I could see them pulling the plug on him, although they'd probably go straight to Cardale. Until then, this is an extended audition.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

I'd bet my middle nut against EJ starting in week 4 unless TT gets injured. No shot.

Your middle nut?lol

I think we just entered Bizzaro world or something.

Tyrod would have to play as bad has he did in the ProBowl last year.

Oh wait.....oh yeah....he did play in the ProBowl last year. Cuz he sucked and everyone else in the NFL thought so too. That's how you get to play there.

Wasn't he like a second alternate?