Buffalo Bills Fire Offensive Coordinator Greg Roman

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot even guess.

But i think it was coming and not a knee jerk

Youre right. it was not Knee jerk. It was a Rex decision supported by Terry. This had already been an issue at OBD. My source is Vic Caruccis twitter wall so take that for what its worth. heres the link

https://twitter.com/viccarucci?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

That's including the Brandon Marshall drop and the final Jets' drive where they were just milking the clock. 3rd down defense was abysmal.@TBNSports

VIDEO: #Bills coach Rex Ryan on firing of Greg Roman. @hsjrphoto: http://video.buffalonews.com/Buffalo-Bills-head-coach-Rex-Ryan-discusses-the-firing-of-Greg-Roman-31403757?playlistId=16519

CsgY4bEXYAAsNn5.jpg

Rex basically said in simple terms " I'm the head coach and I'm responsible for the offense and defense, so yeah, we decided that by firing the offensive coordinator we'll be better".

Ok Rex thanks.

Rex basically said in simple terms " I'm the head coach and I'm responsible for the offense and defense, so yeah, we decided that by firing the offensive coordinator we'll be better".

Ok Rex thanks.

Fire your !@#$ing brother and Dennis Thurmond cause you look like an ass blaming this atrocity on Roman.

I'm a little suprised on this one, while the D let us down last night (was that the D, or Gilmore, how many yards are on him alone?), the O has looked disjointed at best.

There have been times in the past couple games I've wondered if there was even an offensive plan. No idea of this will help, but it'll be interesting to see what they come up with on O.

So Roman is out now, if the O get better sweet, if they continue to suck on both sides Roman would likely be gone at EOY regardless.

The most interesting part is that now both Rex and Roman are saying they never really fit together. Pretty sure I remember way different comments when he was hired!

Not excusing the CB play, but the defense held pretty well for being on the field for pretty much 15 straight minutes in the first quarter.

didn't they let the jets first drive last for about 8 minutes? Maybe if they could stop them on 3rd down they could have gotten off the field more. Edited by apuszczalowski

Ok Rex thanks.

also, in this presser, he basically concedes the Arizona game already. But promises "effort."

Youre right. it was not Knee jerk. It was a Rex decision supported by Terry. This had already been an issue at OBD. My source is Vic Caruccis twitter wall so take that for what its worth. heres the link

https://twitter.com/viccarucci?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Thanks for the thorough link .

I have no problem starting Cardale Jones - if we're gonna tank this season, might as well develop the kid, no?

and let nine million sit on the sideline ?

Maybe they can bring him in on 4th and one

I'm not upset about firing Roman. There has been enough murmuring from guys who know football about his offensive designs and how heavily dependent they were upon play action and the running game.

Our passing game always went through the run last year, even with weapons who can win matchups. A one-track approach in a league that demands versatility.