Did Gilmore suck tonight?

Thurmal34

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Or am I just really bad at watching football?

I'll admit, I had many canned personalities tonight, but to my mind, their slot guy waxed him early, which made him shy later vs Marshall.

Pay the guy? I dunno.

Yes he looked bad today but today was a rare bad day for him. To add to it, there was zero pressure on Fitz. Gilmore is still a pretty good corner, maybe not top 5 though

All 22 won't exactly be kind to him but will show he had to do a lot with no help and those back shoulder throws often came on plays where he had to be aware of the bomb because guessing wrong = 6.

Rex could make anyone look bad, he does not understand 2016. He will be a good commentary guy.

All 22 won't exactly be kind to him but will show he had to do a lot with no help and those back shoulder throws often came on plays where he had to be aware of the bomb because guessing wrong = 6.

Rex could make anyone look bad, he does not understand 2016. He will be a good commentary guy.

Yup. No help up front, none behind, pro bowl receivers and a heady vet qb that's having a good with his ball placement? Gilmore didn't shine but I hope y'all watch some truly bad CB play this Sunday. Saints without breaux will be a good example.

Darby made a few plays out there, but he was roasted on several occasions too.

In this scheme against a 2016 offense you could have Ed Reed, Revis in his prime, Ronnie Lott, and Sherman back there. It doesn't matter. They got confused on a bunch of plays and it was easy to see.