Burning Jerseys

Yup! Well, close ...

On October 25, 2015, after EJ threw what felt like his 48th pick of the game, I calmly took my EJ Chinese bootleg jersey off and proceeded to throw it outside on my patio. It has been there ever since, and I told my Wife that it would stay there until we enter the Playoffs ... pretty amazing how resilient the fabric is, though. It has sat through ALOT of terrible weather.

Edited by MarkMiller

Didn't 103.3 burn a bunch of Bills stuff to try and end the curse? Maybe they need to burn some more. I have the following jerseys to donate: Lynch, Spiller, TO, soon to be McCoy, I'll probably keep my Fred #22 though

If they wanted to lift the curse, Flutie should have been in the jersey. I'm actually a Flutie fan, so I would rather just cut the head off a live chicken and do that voodoo BS they talk about in the movie Major League. LOL!!! I know, I know..... this is Football and i used a Baseball reference.

Yup! Well, close ...

On October 25, 2015, after EJ threw what felt like his 48th pick of the game, I calmly took my EJ Chinese bootleg jersey off and proceeded to throw it outside on my patio. It has been there ever since, and I told my Wife that it would stay there until we enter the Playoffs ... pretty amazing how resilient the fabric is, though. It has sat through ALOT of terrible weather.

Get back too us in 2025 when after they expand the playoffs the Bills sneak in as the #20 seed.

I would like too see a pic then.

No. But this offseason I repurposed an old throwback Trent Edwards to a Tyrod. It looks really sweet but if Tyrod flames out this year, that jersey just might too.

Billsnut, WTF? Quit that right now!

You need to take Tyrod's name off that, soak the name in a purifying bath of alcohol, bury the jersey in the back yard with two potatoes, and burn a bunch of sage in your LR and BR to purify the house.

If he flames out, we're all holding you responsible.