Sit down we need to talk

XXL Franchize

Dear Bills,

I don't care that's it's week 1. I don't care that we have injuries. I don't care. I have invested so much time, emotion and money into this team and for what. The passion in this relationship is almost non existent at this point. I mean sure I go through all the trouble of figuring out how to spend some time with the team on sundays. Directv can be a pain in the ass to deal with but I do it, for the Bills. But I just don't feel the passion I once had, I've clearly poured more into this relationship than I will ever get back in return. Sure I still wear jerseys, and I defend the Bills when everyone tells me I could do so much better, but I feel like I'm just going through the motions, I used to billieve in us. Deep down I'm just burnt out. But I never wanted another team, I wanted to be good with you.

Now I would never cheat on you, Buffalo, I couldn't. But I would be lying if I said I never looked at other jerseys. When I see Patriots fans gathered together watching their team win, they just seem so happy. Why can't I have that, they say you only accept the love you deserve, well I deserve better. The other day a friend told me that deflategate was bull **** and I agreed, I don't know who I am anymore. We just don't have that spark that we once had. Did you know we had a game on Sunday?!? You didn't even show up. Do you know what it's like when everyone asks me where you are. We had more players on drug suspensions than we had touchdowns.

The other day I told you I was working late, Do you know I was sitting alone at Applebee's watching two teams that actually made it to the superbowl. I feel so alone. I think we need some time apart. I'm staying at my mother's house for a few days until things cool off. I know this can't be fixed in a day but Thursday would be a good start.

I Still Love you Bills, I just want you to love me back

XXL Franchize

Edited by XXL Franchize

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Bills,

I don't care that's it's week 1. I don't care that we have injuries. I don't care. I have invested so much time, emotion and money into this team and for what. The passion in this relationship is almost non existent at this point. I mean sure I go through all the trouble of figuring out how to spend some time with the team on sundays. Directv can be a pain in the ass to deal with but I do it, for the Bills. But I just don't feel the passion I once had, I've clearly poured more into this relationship than I will ever get back in return. Sure I still wear jerseys, and I defend the Bills when everyone tells me I could do so much better, but I feel like I'm just going through the motions, I used to billieve in us. Deep down I'm just burnt out. But I never wanted another team, I wanted to be good with you.

Now I would never cheat on you, Buffalo, I couldn't. But I would be lying if I said I never looked at other jerseys. When I see Patriots fans gathered together watching their team win, they just seem so happy. Why can't I have that, they say you only accept the love you deserve, well I deserve better. The other day a friend told me that deflategate was bull **** and I agreed, I don't know who I am anymore. We just don't have that spark that we once had. The other day I told you I was working late, Do you know I was sitting alone at Applebee's watching two teams that actually made it to the superbowl. I feel so alone. I think we need some time apart. I'm staying at my mother's house for a few days until things cool off. I know this can't be fixed in a day but Thursday would be a good start.

XXL Franchize

:blink:

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I will never quit on the Bills, but I do often wonder what I could accomplish in life if I used all the time I spend watching, reading and writing/posting about the Bills on something or somethings else.

Dear Bills,

Now I would never cheat on you, Buffalo, I couldn't. But I would be lying if I said I never looked at other jerseys. When I see Patriots fans gathered together watching their team win, they just seem so happy. Why can't I have that, they say you only accept the love you deserve, well I deserve better. The other day a friend told me that deflategate was bull **** and I agreed, I don't know who I am anymore. We just don't have that spark that we once had. The other day I told you I was working late, Do you know I was sitting alone at Applebee's watching two teams that actually made it to the superbowl. I feel so alone. I think we need some time apart. I'm staying at my mother's house for a few days until things cool off. I know this can't be fixed in a day but Thursday would be a good start.

XXL Franchize

hahaha

excellent

The Ravens were 5-11 last year and this year are aiming at 11-5 and see no reason not to shoot for the division championship. The Bills were 8-8 last year and this year are aiming at 10-6, or 9-7 if that squeaks them into the playoffs, and never talk like they're going to take the division from the Patriots.

A man's reach should exceed his grasp. A team that is just trying to be less mediocre, well...