Same Old Crap

Kemp

Rex Ryan has not had a winnign season as a head coach since 2010.... why would things change?

All things considered... If there had been a gap where he was a coordinator for like 5 years. Would we still add his jets tenure to his buffalo one? Probably not. Is he a good coach? No - but let him fail in buffalo on his own merits, not what he did with the jets.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pegula saved the Bills from leaving but he needs to hire a true NFL person to get this on track. He's in over his head. Brandon, Whaley, and Rex aren't the answer. As someone said earlier, they come across as desperate in some of their signings and even draft picks. Not a way to build a team.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Polian didn't want in before, I think because he didn't want to be the one to have to bring down the axe on the Marrone era. If we fail this year clean house and offer him the Tsar or consultant role.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

at what point does continuity take hold?

Good coaches turn teams around in a year or two all the time. The continuity of suck is something I don't think we need to establish. Rex Ryan is a great defensive coordinator but a bad head coached. How many good coaches are consistently down to 1 or zero time outs at the end of games?

Pegula is doing exactly what he did with the Sabres.

Expect this team to be good in another 4 years.

Throwing money at bad executives and coaches thinking it will fix all the problems instead of magnify it? Then try to make excuses for them, trying to hold on, until the crowd gets so ugly that change is forced?

As a Bills fan for 46 years, I always watch the Bills games but today I found myself wishing I'd been watching the Raiders/Saints game or SD/KC or any of the pthermore exciting games being played at the same time. This Bills loss wasn't very entertaining at all.

Two TVs. Bill game on one and redzone or other game of your choice on another.

It was difficult to watch for sure. Scoring only 7 pts is not good.

Baltimore was stacking the box and taking the run away. They were daring Tyrod to beat them with his arm.

When Glenn got injured that took any advantage that the Bills O-line may have had away.

Our defense was actually very good. They only made one bad mistake... the long TD pass to Wallace. When Flacco saw S D. Williams matched up on the speedy Wallace he said that he checked out of a run to a pass and exploited the obvious mismatch.

I was disappointed with Roman's play calling. You have to take what the defense gives you. If they stack the box with eight players then you need to pass the ball. This is the kind of thing that separates the Patriots from the Bills. The Pats adjust to what the defense is doing to them, the Bills don't.

Being without Dareus, Sh. Lawson, Henderson, Easley, C. Anderson, Seymour, Glenn (for one half), Dray (for one half) really hurt.

I think the Bills will miss RB K. Williams as well.

I still think the Bills need another go to WR. Opponents will double Watkins or shade to his side every game and take their chances with everyone else.

It was difficult to watch for sure. Scoring only 7 pts is not good.

Baltimore was stacking the box and taking the run away. They were daring Tyrod to beat them with his arm.

When Glenn got injured that took any advantage that the Bills O-line may have had away.

Our defense was actually very good. They only made one bad mistake... the long TD pass to Wallace. When Flacco saw S D. Williams matched up on the speedy Wallace he said that he checked out of a run to a pass and exploited the obvious mismatch.

I was disappointed with Roman's play calling. You have to take what the defense gives you. If they stack the box with eight players then you need to pass the ball. This is the kind of thing that separates the Patriots from the Bills. The Pats adjust to what the defense is doing to them, the Bills don't.

Being without Dareus, Sh. Lawson, Henderson, Easley, C. Anderson, Seymour, Glenn (for one half), Dray (for one half) really hurt.

I think the Bills will miss RB K. Williams as well.

I still think the Bills need another go to WR. Opponents will double Watkins or shade to his side every game and take their chances with everyone else.

Good post...matches my sentiments exactly. Especially the play calling. Inside handoffs on first down against a stacked box were driving me nuts! The Balt pass rush was doing its job - my only reasoning that they didn't take a shot or 2 to a streaking "glass" :)