Same Old Crap

Kemp

As a Bills fan for 46 years, I always watch the Bills games but today I found myself wishing I'd been watching the Raiders/Saints game or SD/KC or any of the pthermore exciting games being played at the same time. This Bills loss wasn't very entertaining at all.

That's the real rub. Mediocrity is the norm, but they were at least getting entertaining. That was the frustration with Jauron ball, mediocrity and boring as hell

"It was almost a year ago, in early January, when the Buffalo Bills called Rex Ryan back for a second interview for their head-coaching vacancy. Team president Russ Brandon was so impressed that he told owner Terry Pegula not to let Ryan out of the building."

http://www.espn.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/22828/playoff-promise-among-rex-ryan-statements-that-will-likely-prove-false

If I was the marketing guy, I'd pick Rex too. Win, lose or draw he collects airtime, sound bytes, headlines and generally is good at drumming up publicity.

Before, they sucked and no one noticed. Now they are getting national games and all sorts of pr, even thought they are still sucking.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you who said it would be different this season. Yeah, right.

• Stupid penalties continue.
  • Rex using up time outs.
  • Tyrod doesn't look like the answer
  • Every time they run to the right, they get stuffed, but that doesn't stop them from trying
  • McCoy is no longer a great RB, despite some of you saying he will return to greatness

Zero defensive line pressure and an offense that is the opposite of dynamic.

I'll be happy when the stench of Ryan is finally gone. Yeah, they are missing a bunch of guys on defense, two from injury, but let's face it, this is a bad and a boring team and they were facing a team that almost looked equally unimpressive.

Disgusted.

6-10, anyone?

It's not a matter of "if Rex Ryan gets fired", but it's a matter of "when Rex Ryan gets fired."

He and his idiot brother will never win at the top level. He hires an offensive coordinator who is just as mediocre as he is. What do you expect from poor coaching and leadership?

Look at their records and the evidence is clear: these are not winning coaches. Until the coaching improves dramatically, don't expect different results.

Now that Watkins might be done for the season, and possibly for his career, we can look forward to?

Anyone have anything?

At least Goodwin finally looked like a star. Was he dressed?

Change 6-10 to 4-12.

Edited by Kemp