Why no deep shots today Mr. Roman?

26CornerBlitz

And wait until Thursday. Bowles and his double A gappers. It will only get worse.

Yeah like we have never beat that team before......

Whoops

And that shouldn't scare a team with a QB who runs like an elusive RB.

He should be able to GASH teams that blitz him.

You design a gameplan to make teams PAY for blitzing and then they stop.

THis....jesus this

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me this game is so simple, the offensive game plan was terrible. They spent the first half trying to play within 5 yards of the LOS. I have no idea why. The Bills run the ball and go up top. The second part didn't happen th entire day. You can't walk into the game and not try to do what you do best. That's 100% on Roman.

To me this game is so simple, the offensive game plan was terrible. They spent the first half trying to play within 5 yards of the LOS. I have no idea why. The Bills run the ball and go up top. The second part didn't happen th entire day. You can't walk into the game and not try to do what you do best. That's 100% on Roman.

Or the QB just didn't throw the up top passes. Can't the blame be on both Roman and Taylor?

We agree on this.

He periodically out thinks himself. He's a good coordinator but sometimes just gets in his own way. Hopefully gets back on track next week.

He periodically out thinks himself. He's a good coordinator but sometimes just gets in his own way. Hopefully gets back on track next week.

Agree, this was his worst performance; it started early. They didn't try to do what they do best. That's inexcusable to me. Getting beat is one thing, but not playing your game is another. They should have played their game, win or lose.

@MatthewFairburn

Tyrod Taylor on why he didn't pass the ball deep more often: "Taking what the defense gives me."

Why do all Bills QBs play so scared and timid? I don't really care what the game plan is... at some point the QB has to throw the damn ball. Its beyond old watching every team in the league play football, while the Bills come out week after week and whine because the other team did so something they weren't ready for.

Short story, Tyrod was horrible today, tentative and confused. Missing badly on short passes to open receives. Maybe they didn't play him enough in the preseason, or maybe we're seeing his ceiling. I hate to agree with Sullivan, but it's the same old Bills, pi**ing away winnable games.

Maybe he just played a bad game. It happens to mid tier guys sometimes.