Ninkovich suspended, miss Bills game for two reasons

Kelly the Dog

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no doubt that he is...when guys get caught, they're always upset

NFL channel on Sirius opened up their update with" an honest mistake is costing Nikovich" 4 games. Went on to say " Nikovich is worried more about his reputation as this was an honest mistake and he had no idea he was taking PED".

All accosted at fave value. Unbelievable

His career will probably be over. I work with a good friend and former teammate. He told him last week that he thinks that he's done. His injury isn't good either.

Wow that would be quite a hit to their defense. Any idea what is the career-ending reason ? You say his injury isnt good either - implying that there is some other reason for the hastened end.

These suspensions should only start once they are activated on the 53 man roster and ready to play.

this

Tip of the iceberg in Foxboro--ever wonder way back when how all those over the hill guys they signed seemed to regain a step there? Now we know.....

tip huh? More coming?

ninkovich is headed to Chippewa?

i chuckled at this

@marcelluswiley

.@ninko50 got suspended 4 games for PED's...surprising! #NOT #sawthatcoming

marcellus got em

What excuses will Cheatriots fans come up with now?

Everyone uses HGH

Roger Goodell/the NFL hates the Patriots

Haters gonna hate

You know the Mazzholes are going to be whining about this one!

Most in the nfl do actually use hgh ... which i'm perfectly fine with. Probably another substance. I honestly don't care about peds in football, although i respect others who do care.